244. Older Possessive Rias Gremory x Younger Forced MR (Rias-sama) - DxD

Start from the beginning

   Sometimes he did meet with Rias other friend Akeno nee-chan, but lately these visits were cut just to occasional meetings. He was clueless of reason for this and only did wish that it wasn't his fault in first place and Akeno was just busy with her own life. At least there was Rias that quickly raise his mood. Perhaps she was like a common soul that despite age could perfectly read his emotions and thoughts – Just like open book Rias mother was reading to him occasionally.

   This time was different, because he could feel that his mother is really sad about something and while he was a child and couldn't see certain signs or read looks that crossed (M/N) or Rias face – he was aware in his little devil heart that there was a problem. Not exactly problem he imagined in his small head, but more of just sadness in his mama heart which made him sad back also stubborn to leave her.

(M/N): Take care of him for me, okay, Rias? Don't stay for long! My little prince isn't old enough to drop sleep in nights for watching your memes.

Rias: Animes! A – ni – me. You are so cruel to me (M/N)... I will, like always. (Y/N) is safe in my arms... I will protect him with my life, he's like a part of me at this point, you know (M/N)? It's weird, but somehow welcomed feeling inside.

   (M/N) eyes for a short time younger red haired woman that did smile and close her eyes, clearly embarrassed if her colored in red cheeks were any indicator of it. Last lady of (L/N) sighed, lowering her sight on her most precious devil in heart and make a wink towards him.

(M/N): Stay safe (Y/N) and be good for Rias-chan okay? Don't make her sad and your mother as well, we don't want to be disappointed with you young prince. She's older, so you need to hear and do whatever she says, no exceptions. Mama will be back shortly at the end of the day, now give me a kiss on the cheek ~

(Y/N): Mama!

   Both Rias and (M/N) giggled seeing a cute scene from young man who on one hand was disgusted with kissing girl, but on other it was his beloved mother. Rias lowered her eyes a bit with a sad smile crossing her face. Somehow she felt a bit jealous of not receiving anymore of his little messy kisses on the cheek. She did a lot for him...

Rias: Let's go (Y/N), we got a lot of catching up before dinner! See you (M/N), drop by later at night for him.

(M/N): Ah, we will see Rias, maybe my little prince would need to sleep with his nee-chan another night ~ Just no anemes at late hour!

Rias: You will never change... A-NI-ME!

(Y/N): Any-me mama!

   Something just awoken in the big heart of Rias Gremory and then moved into her mind. (Y/N) sounded too cute in her ears, that she had to pinch his cheeks while hugging him tightly to her developing breasts. She was his big sister in the end...

   Difference in age for devils was not that much, existing between certain borders as... Baby devils, kid devils then young devils or just devils and after it only old ones, but... Compared to human standards difference was huge between devils and old ones. (M/N) was her friend, but she was almost two hundred years older than Gremory heiress, still Venelana was older than (M/N). Not old enough to be considered old devil, yet (M/N) had to see that age border – just from pure respect from Venelana being a mother figure as she was for real in Rias case.

   Venelana was a matron, a family friend for their clan and protector. Gremory household was a name that most of the devils had to respect. Sirzechs properly grow into a devil that was able to take matters of his house after his father while young Rias slowly bloom into a future Lady of their family just like her mother was already, like a rose.