Chapter 41:Dreams and Realisation 3rd person:

"So what three things do I still need to do?" Tamura asked when Toono closed the door. "You'll know soon." Toono replied. "If I do all three,could you do something for me?" Tamura asked, laying down in Toono's bed. "Depends what it is." "Come to bed." "Why?" "Because I'm lonely." "Too bad I have things to do." Tamura groaned as Toono sat down at his desk. Tamura stared at Toono as he worked,falling asleep slowly. The next day when Tamura woke up,Toono was gone. "So you left him there because he said something in his sleep?" Yacchan asked Toono. They were having breakfast in the cafeteria,hardly anyone there. "Yeah it was just weird so I stayed up until it was morning." "How weird was it that[ you had to stay up all night?" "I can't be certain but I think it was a sex dream.." "That doesn't sound so bad." "I thought that too until he said my name." They both went quiet after that. "What makes you think I was a sex dream?" Yacchan said,breaking the silence. "Because he said my name then after a few minutes he said 'God you feel so good'." "Damn,your gonna be fucked soon." "What makes you say that?" "He hasn't had sex in like what? 3 maybe 4 weeks,he's sleeping in the same room you're in too so you'll be his first choice." Just as Yacchan finished saying that,the bell rang so they headed to class. "Yo Yacchan,try keeping your feelings to yourself in class today,confess later!" One of their classmates said as Toono and Yacchan walked in. "Thats right,Miss Bolt left for a couple days,heard she's back today." Toono said as they sat down. "Yay me." Yacchan said. "Good morning class,as you all know I took a couple of weeks off but I'm back now and that's what matters. Now onto today's lesson." Miss Bolt said as she walked in. Tamura wasrushing to his class,having to rush to get ready. He had looked for Toono but couldn't find him. He tried to call him but he kept going to voice mail. That's when he stopped. When did he start acting different in front of others? He hadn't had sex in 3 or 4 weeks all because he had tiny feelings for Toono who probably thought he was gross. What happened to sex-crazed bitch he once was? He started walking to his class slowing again. Tonight he wasn't gonna fool around anymore.