Chapter 7:Caught 3rd person:

It was 1:19pm when Toono woke up again. With success,he wiggled out of Tamura’s arms and went over to his desk. Toono went to see if he had any missing assignments,but quickly got bored and went to Netflix instead. He started watching a TV series he had been watching. After an hour,Tamura got up and walked over to Toono. "What'cha watching?" Tamura asked. "Shameless,the u.s version." Toono replied back. His mind went back to this morning. He started to blush remembering what happened and Tamura noticed. "So,what’re you going to tell Kashima?" Tamura said,laying back in Toono's bed. "How should I tell him?" Toono asked him,putting his knees to his chest. "Don't,it's simple like that," Tamura said,"Your bed is really soft…" Tamura added before going back to sleep. Toono pulled up the camera in his phone. He hadn't really checked what Tamura did to him. As he looked,his face went completely red. Tamura left a Hickey on his neck and he didn't have anything to cover it. As Toono closed the app,he continued to watch his show. That's When he got another knock on his door. "Just a second!" Toono said,grabbing a hoodie to try and cover the Hickey. Toono rushed over to the door but was not expecting who was on the other side. Kashima and Akemi. "What're you guys doing here?" Toono asked nervously. "Looking for Tamura,have you seen him?" Akemi asked. "I'm right here." Tamura said,walking over to the door. "Oh good! You did find somewhere to sleep. I was worried when you didn't answer me." Akemi exclaimed. Akemi started smiling and Toono knew why. "Yeah my phone went flat last night so I wouldn't have gotten any notification." Tamura said. "Well we were trying to find you because I wanted to 8let you know that you can come around anytime and crash at my place." Kashima explained. "So Toono,what happened to your neck?~" Akemi asked,grinning. That's when Kashima noticed Toono’s neck. All four of them went quiet. Kashima looked heartbroken,while Akemi was grinning. "We better leave them alone in Kashima,they look very busy." Akemi finally said,winking. Akemi pulled Kashima away from the door and walked off. "Do you think he'll still let me crash at his dorm?" Tamura asked as Toono closed the door. "That's what you're worried about?" Toono asked, sitting back in his chair. "I mean,he was going to find out what happened one way or another,glad he didn't punch me in the face." Tamura responded. "Punch you? I don't think Kashima would punch you or anyone." Toono said. Toono continued to watch his show,trying to figure out what he should say to Kashima if he could ever face him again.