Chapter 21:Skipping 3rd person:

Toono watched his best friend walk away. He stood there for a while deciding on what to do. His choice was made when Tamura came over,pulled him in and closed the door. "I can't take it anymore, it's been so long since I fucked someone. I need to do it now." Tamura said. It was true and he also wanted to forget what he did to Kashima. "Why can't you go fuck someone else?" Toono asked. "If you wanted me to do that,you would've said that before." Tamura said,going in for another kiss. Toono pulled away. Tamura was confused but wasn't going to give up. Tamura picked Toono up and threw him on the bed,which was a bad choice. Pain went through his body. His ribs started hurting like hell. Toono noticed and went towards the door. "W-wait I still need-OW FUCKING HELL!" Tamura yelled. "I'll be back,I'm going to the nurse's office. You need pain medication." Toono said walking out the door. He arrived at the nurse's office,being careful to not run into any teachers. "Hi,Tamura needs some pain medication." Toono said as he walked in. "Yep,right here." The nurse handed him some pills and Toono headed back to his dorm. He wasn't sure why he was still helping Tamura anymore. Toono wouldn't admit it but he didn't mind Tamura holding him close. As he got back Tamura was sitting on the floor holding  his sides. "Here." Toono said,handing him some water and the medicine. Tamura took them and swallowed the pill. After that,they went quiet. Toono sighed, causing Tamura to look up. "The fuck you sighing about?" "It was just a sigh,damn." "I'm going back to class." "But what if I get pain again?" "Your old enough to get the medication by yourself." Toono and Tamura were looking at each other before Toono started walking towards the door before Tamura grabbed his foot. "Just skip,I don't wanna be alone." Toono stared down at him. "You don't wanna be alone or do you just wanna give more hickey's?" "Both." "And that's why I'm leaving,just put a horror movie on so you won't feel alone anymore." Toono said before walking out. As Toono closed the door,he stood there for a moment. He pulled out his phone and checked if he still had time to get to class but it only had a few minutes left so he didn't bother to go there.