Chapter 8:Trying to explain 3rd person:

The rest of the weekend went by fast. Tamurs stayed in Toono's room and slept all day while Toono was watching Netflix. At night,Toono tries to stay away from Tamura but when morning comes around,always facing his chest. Toono wasn't complaining though. Somehow Tamura was really warm,despite everything. When it came Monday,Tamura was the first to wake up. He took a shower and got dressed. Before he walked out the door,he tipped some water on Toono. Toono shot up and looked at him. "The hell was that for?!" Toono yelled at him. "It's 8:30am,don't you and Yacchan have a test?" "OH FUCK! I'M GONNA BE LATE!" Toono realised,heading towards the bathroom. Tamura giggled as he walked out the door. After Toono had a shower and got changed he grabbed his stuff and ran out the door. "Wow,this is earlier than last time." Yacchan said. They agreed that they would meet up every morning in front of the cafeteria but Toono was nearly late every time. "Yep,lucky me." "Are you wearing make-up on your neck?" Yacchan asked as they were walking to history class. They weren’t the best at it but Yacchan was a straight b- student while Toono was all over the place. "What? No.." Toono said lightly touching his neck. "It's from Tamura,isn't it? Didn't you say you guys weren't doing anything or did I walk in on something?" Yacchan teased. "You didn't walk in on anything but Tamura did do something. In the afternoon Akemi and Kashima came by to see if Tamura was there and-" Toono got cut off. "Oh fuck,shit man so they saw the mark? Kashima probably is trying to find you to ask about it. Akemi is probably fine though." Yacchan said. They arrived at the history class. If Toono was going to go find Kashima,he would have to do it after.
One hour later
"That was so hard!" Toono exclaimed. Yacchan and he were walking out of class heading towards the cafeteria. "It wasn't that hard,not unless you studied that way." Uacchan said,knowing Toono didn't. Toono stopped walking. "That's what I had to do Saturday. It was annoying me not knowing what I had to do." Yacchan laughed. As they were walking they were discussing some ways to find Kashima but gave up on them when Yacchan saw Kashima finding a place to sit. Toono and Yacchan grabbed their lunch and sat down. Then when Kashima found a spot,Yacchan went to get him. "Toono wants to explain what happened the other day." Yacchan said bringing Kashima over. "Kashima I'm so sorry but please let me explain." Toono said, putting down his food. Kashima sat down and nodded. Toono explained why Tamura was there and what he did. "Ok,I thought that you and him were,something I don't know my head was a mess.." Kashima said, looking down at the table. "Well now you guys are good, you can go back and we can eat before the bell goes." Yacchan said. Kashima walked back to his table. "He's not good,is he? You could tell that he was sad or something." Toono said. "Yeah he's going to  fight later with him and Tamura." Toono and Yacchan looked up at each other. "50 bucks if it happens when the bell goes." Toono said, putting his arm out. "50 bucks if it's the next break." Yacchan said doing the same thing. They shook hands and went back to eating. "So what is everyone up to?" Tamura said, sitting down next to Toono. Toono and Yacchan looked at eachother. Tamura looked at them. "What?" Tamura asked them both,eating bread. They stopped looking at each other and went back to eating. Tamura looked over at Toono and noticed Toono's neck. "Are you wearing make-up on your neck?" Tamura said grinning. "Didn't you guys leave together?" Yacchan asked. "No." They both responded. They went back to eating,only talking about the test. Then the bell rang. Tamura left first,since he only had bread with him,while Toono and Yacchan had to throw out some stuff and put trays back. "Everyone! There's a fight in the hallway!" Someone shouted. Toono and Yacchan looked at each other. They sprinted towards the fight,trying to see who it was. When they got there,a lot of people were already there. Yacchan grabbed Toono’s arm and pulled him through the crowd. When they got to the front,they saw two people they just saw before. Kashima and Tamura. Kashima was punching Tamura’s face over and over again. "You owe me 50 bucks." Toono said,looking over at Yacchan. Yacchan’s eyes were wide with fear. Toono kinda felt bad for him. After a while teachers came,yelling for students to get out of the way. That's When Kashima looked up. His eyes were looking over at everyone around and then stopped. He was looking over at Yacchan and Toono. Yacchan looked mortified while Toono was holding their stuff. Kashima went over to him. "I can explain…" Kashima Yuu please come to the office and a teacher will escort you,I repeat….