Chapter 14:Misunderstanding 3rd person:

“Yo,Toono.” Yacchan whispered. “What?” “You didn’t say the new teacher was a girl,what the hell?” “Mr. Kyousuke,would you like to say whatever you're saying to the whole class and not just your boyfriend? Or is it important?” Miss Bolt said, turning around and leaning on the desk. Yacchan’s face went red. “I’m pretty sure Toono has a boyfriend already.” One of Yacchan’s friends yelled. “Oh,so you're hitting on someone who’s already in a relationship?” Miss Bolt said. The class started laughing. Toono was blushing a little while Yacchan’s face was pure red. Miss Bolt continued the lesson with Yacchan hiding behind his hands. When the bell went,Yacchan was the last out. “I’ll be at the cafeteria when you decide to get up.” Toono said,giving up trying to get his friend to move. “I actually need to talk to Mr Kyousuke alone.” Miss Bolt. Toono sighed and walked out the door saying bye to his friend. “Now Yaguchi,I know Toono is your friend but it doesn’t mean you can talk in my classroom,understand?” Yacchan was silent for a while before replying. “Yes…” “Great now before you go,who is Toono dating?” Yacchan was grabbing his stuff,face still red when he looked up. Miss Bolt looked confused. “He was dating my cousin but now I think he’s going to be dating someone else? I don’t know yet.” Yacchan said, walking to the door. “And who would they be?” “What?” “Your cousin and the person he might date.” Kashima Yuu and Tamura Yui,Kashmia is my cousin.” Yacchan said just wanting to leave the room. “Last question,did he and your cousin break up?” “No but their club split them up since Kashima beat up someone else,now can I go?” Yacchan didn’t give her time to answer when he left the room. “You didn’t tell me it was a girl teacher.” Yacchan said sitting down where Toono was. “I wasn’t told it was a girl either,don’t blame me!” Toono said in defence. “Akemi didn’t tell you? Doesn’t he know everything here?” Yacchan said,as he ate. “I’m grateful that you think that way about me Yaguchi~” Akemi said sitting beside Yacchan. “Where’s the rest of the club? Don’t they usually follow you around?” Yacchan asked,trying to move away. “They all are coming,Itome is getting lunch while everyone is trying to get here.” Akemi said,grabbing food off Toono’s plate. Toono looked at him. “That was my food..” “Anyway, why are they looking for us?” Yacchan asked,guarding his food. “Oh someone was joking about the class you two just had,talking about you two.” Toono and Yacchan looked at each other. “All they said was your guys names and started laughing so I need to know what happened.” Akemi clarified. The rest of the club arrived and sat down next to them. Toono started laughing. “Oi stop laughing, it wasn't that damn funny!” Yacchan said blushing. “So something did happen,are we gonna have to fire another teacher?” Shikatani asked. “T-the new t-teacher,” Toono tried to tell them but wouldn’t stop laughing. After Toono finally calmed down everyone was ready to hear. “Your humour is broken.” Yacchan said borrowing his head is his arms. Toono explained everything to them. “There’s a girl teacher?!” All the club members yell. “Yaguchi was right too,your humor is broken.” Kashima said from the far side of the table. All the club members except Tamura left to go see what she looked like. “You’re not gonna go?” Toono asked. Yacchan lifted his head up once they were gone,face red again.