Chapters 38:Blushing 3rd person:

As soon as they closed the dorm door,Tamura grabbed Toono's waist. “What are you doing?” Toono asked. “Chill,you just have something in your hair.” “And you need to grab my waist to get it out?” “So I can see it properly. It’s on top of your head.” Tamura pulled Toono into his chest so he could see it better,making Toono blush. “There.” Tamura said letting go of him. He saw Toono blushing and smiled. “Someone’s red.” Tamura said before turning around and getting changed. Toono turned around and sat down in his chair. “Not gonna stare? I know you want to~” Tamura teased,shirts less facing where Toono was sitting. “Hurry up so I can get changed.” Toono said not daring to turn around. “Fine.” Tamura said finishing getting changed. “I’m done.” Tamura said, heading over to the chair. Toono spun around,not knowing that Tamur awas there. Tamura backed up since he almost got his legs hit. “Woah I get it,dont need to hit me.” “Sorry.” Toono got changed and went back over to his chair. “Your back looks smooth~” Tamura said as he laid in bed. “Why were you looking?!” Toono said as his face went bright red. “Because I can.” Tamura walked over and saw Toono blushing. “Look who’s a tomato,maybe I should do this more~” Tamura said, whispering the last part in Toonos ear. “N-no.” Toono said. Tamura picked Toono and went over to the bed. “No stop!” “Just a little taste.” With that,Tamura started kissing him again. After some time,Tamura rolled on to his side and cuddled Toono into his chest. Toono was blushing violently but cuddled into him and fell asleep quickly.