Chapter 20:Classes 3rd person:

Before Toono could do anything,he was pushed onto the bed. Tamura started kissing him again. Toono was confused about what was happening. Tamura stuck his tongue in Toono again,causing the same reaction as before. Toono did the same to Tamura,without thinking. After realising what he did,Toono tried to stop but Tamura parted their lips and moved to his neck. Toono let out a moan as Tamura bit down. "Y-your injuries-" Toono tried to say before letting out another moan. "What? You want me to be inside you already? I'm not dumb all I was gonna do was just kiss you but if you want to I guess I can~" Tamura said looking at Toono’s face. It was completely red. "N-no, I don't want to. I was just warning you that you could open them up again or hurt your ribs even more." Toono said,trying to control his breathing. "You think too much,just relax~" Tamura said before going back to Toono's neck. They had moved from laying half on half off the bed to fully on the bed. Tamura took his shirt off and Toono's. Toono tried to tell him to stop but the words never came out. Toono looked at Tamura's chest. His bandages were wrapped around him. "You like looking down there,don't ya?~" Tamura said, making his way to Toono's nipple. "Wait,don't please!" Toono pleaded. "Why? Is it my injuries? I'll be fine." "That and that I'm not ready." "Too bad." Tamura started licking and biting Toono’s nipples. Toono started moaning a little. He grabbed the sides of his bed as Tamura continued. Tamura went back to Toono's lips. That's When there was a knock on the door. "The fuck are you doing in there?" Yacchan said. Tamura got up and walked to the door while Toono grabbed his shirt and tried to put it on. "You always ruin a moment,you know that right?" Tamura snarled. Toono walked quickly over to the door. "I thought you were taking him back to rest, not sleeping with him." Yacchan said when Toono came into view. Tamura rolled his eyes. "You still have classes to go to,I had to tell the teacher you were grabbing some stuff from your dorm." Yacvhan continued. Tamura went back to Toono's bed,wrapping himself up with a space for Toono. "The teacher told me to come see what was taking so long. Seriously take your time answering this,are you staying here or going back to class?" "He'll stay!" Tamura said. They both rolled their eyes. "I uh…" Toono didn't know what to say. "Ok you can stay here but I'm going back to class." Yacchan said after Toono didn't speak. "Wait,I didn't even answer yet." Toono said,as Yacchan started walking away. "Well you can leave at any time!" Yacchan shouted,walking backwards to face his friend.