Chapter 4:Why Tamura got kicked out of his dorm and his POV on things Tamura's P

"What the fuck is this?" I say to the principal. In my hand I'm holding at least ten noise complaints in my hand. "People have complained that you are making a lot of noise,so until further notice you are kicked out of your dorm. You may come here to get school supplies and change clothes but that is all." The principal explained. I stared at him. "That's not gonna stop me,I'll stay sleeping in my dorm." I spat back at him. "Do that and you're expelled." I looked at him. I couldn't afford getting expelled. My parents would disown me,I'm lucky enough that they excepted me as bisexual. "Fine." I say finally. I told Akemi everything. "Aww Tamura-kun~ I'll go tell everyone in the club. Do you have anywhere else to go for now?" Akemi asked. "I'll probably bounce from place to place to place." I say back. Akemi nods and heads off. The next je comes up to me. "I told everyone in the club,their willing to help you but only sometimes." He tells me. "At least I know I can crash at their dorms now." I say,grinning.
Two weeks later
"So Jack, you wanted me to come over?" I say,laying down my bag. This kid Jack had come up to me during the lunch break and said to meet me at gis dorm. "W-well I heard what you guys do so I was wondering if I could do something like that but more comforting? Like just talking and stuff like that." I looked at this kid. All he wanted to do was talk. After a while I proceeded to do what I usually do. He then pushes me off and says if I don't wanna talk I should leave. "Talk or leave. Those are your only options." Jack said. I tried again,not thinking much of his threat but he ended up kicking me out. "Aye,what the fuck bro?! Why'd you kick me out?!" I say,surprised. I started yelling and banging on the door. Soon enough,others start yelling at me to shut up and go to bed. Then in the corner of my eye,I saw something move. I stop and looked up. Toono. He said nothing and started walking away. I decided to follow him,since he was the only club member not busy. Eventually we got to his room but he stopped and turned around. After I told him to hurry up and open the door,he opened is and tried to close it on me. What a joke! When I went into his dorm,I sat down on his chair. "So why were you yelling at that guy? He doesn't seem like the type that gets in trouble with others." Toono says to me after some silence. "He didn't want sex,he wanted someone to talk to but I continued what I was doing and that bastard kick me out. Can you believe it?" I say back,leaning back in his chair. "Ok and why are you in my room? Shouldn't you be looking for someone else or going back to your dorm?" I looked at him. Was he serious? I thought Akemi told everyone in the club. "I got kicked out of my dorm for something I can't remember,didn't Akemi tell you? He said he told everyone in the club." I replied back. "Go stay at Yuri’s then,aren't you guys bestie's?" "Nah,he's busy doing something,like everyone else. Well besides you and Kashima." I explain to him. "Well I'm sure Kashima has enough room for you,out you go now." It was like he was trying to get rid of me. He even reopened the door. "But I'm already in your dorm." I didn't feel like going around trying to find Kashimas dorm. After a while he said something. "Fine,rule one,don't do anything pervy when I'm asleep. Rule two,don't touch anything." I roll my eyes. Seriously,rules?,I thought. "Turn around and close your eyes,I need to change." He says,closing the door. "Why? Scared,I won't enjoy the view?~" I say, smirking. "Turn around or leave." ,"Fine." I turned around. After a bit I got bored so I turned around to see if Toono was finished,but I got a better view instead. I turn back around before he could tell I was looking at him. When he was finished,he gave me an extra blanket and pillow that he had and went to sleep. Half way through the night,I woke up. Well,I never really went to sleep,the ground was cold and hard. I looked up at toono. He was sound asleep,looking peaceful. He wouldn't mind right? I started to climb into his bed until he woke up. I stopped what I was doing. "What the fuck,Tamura?! What are you doing?" He spat at me. I told him the floor was cold and hard,and that his bed looked comfy and that he looked warm. That's When I realised that I was on top of him. I felt like kissing him but controlled myself. I started smiling. "Who knew I'd get you in this position~" he started blushing. "Get off me now!" "Your face is saying something completely different~" I don't think he realised it until now that he was blushing. In the end he agreed that I could sleep on his bed but only on the other side. I rolled over and went to sleep.