Chapter 40:Unexpected visitor 3rd person:

"Sadly?" Tamura asked. "Yeah,Kashima might’ve shown it but it was killing him to be in that room." Toono said. They continued walking in silence until they reached Toonos' dorm. "What now?" Toono asked as he locked the door. "I can fuck you." Tamura answered back. "You really do have two personalities,don't you?" Toono said. "Only for you~" "i just remembered, you still have three more things to do." "Yay me." They got ready for bed until there was a knock at the door. "Yuri?" Toono said when he opened the door. Tamura looked over at the door and saw Yuri. "Yuri,what are you doing here?" Tamura asked walking over. "Falky talky with puffy eyes." Yuri replied back. "He means you?" Tamura asked,looking at Toono. Toono nodded in response. Tamura walked over to Toono's bed and got in it. "What happened?" "Bungee mad." "Didnt you guys talk it out?" Yuri shook his head. "He ran out before I could talk to him. I didn't mean to bring that guy along,I just did it because Jimmy had been avoiding me." Yuri explained. Toono stared at him. He had never heard Yuri speak normally before. "Well,uh,he had been asking me stuff for that date. Like things you like,favourite food,favourite drink stuff like that." Toono said,finally getting the words out. Yuri nodded. "I need to apologise to him. Goodbye now." Yuri said walking away. Toono closed the door with shock. He didn’t think Yuri could talk normally.