Chapter 13:New Teacher 3rd person:

“Are you finished watching that show?” Tamura asked. “Not yet,I’m watching something else now.” Toono answered. A few hours later Toono checked the time. 12:25am. Toono finished the episode that he was watching and went to bed. When he tried to get into bed he felt something there. He turned on his bedside lamp and saw Tamura there,sound asleep. Toono was too tired to move him so he climbed onto the other side of his bed. The next morning Toono woke up first. He had a shower,got changed and got his books. He looked in the mirror in his bathroom to see if the hickey from the other day. It seemed to be gone. When Toono was about to meet up with Yacchan,he looked over at Tamura. He thought for a moment before throwing something at him. “What the fuck was that for?” Tamura said, waking up immediately. “Time for school,lock the door on your way out.” Toono said before walking out the door. Tamura sighed and got up to get ready. “Ok who are you and what have you done to Toono?” Yacchan said,grinning. Toono started grinning again. “You're 30 minutes earlier than ever. It must be a new record!” Yacchan said as they walked to the cafeteria. “Oh how are you holding up since yesterday?” Yacchan asked as they had breakfast. “Oh I’m fine,just gotta deal with everyone staring at me.” Toono responded. Yacchan noded,not really believing it. They walked to their first class. When they got there,Akemi and Itome were standing out in front of the classroom. “Ah,Toono, we were looking for you. We need to speak with you.” Akemi said. Yacchan and Toono looked at each other. “It’s ok I’ll only be a minute.” Toono said to Yacchan. “So what is it?” Toono asked. They walked a little from the classroom so no one would hear. “That teacher is sorry that he embarrassed you in front of class. He also got fired since this isn’t the first time he did that to a student.” Akemi explained to him. "Oh thanks,I guess." Toono said. Akemi and Itome nodded at him then walked away. Toono went back into the classroom,sitting next to Yacchan. "What was that all about?" Yacchan asked. "The maths teacher got fired since I'm apparently not the first victim of him embarrassing people." Toono replied. Just as the bell rang. The new teacher walked in and everyone froze. It was a girl teacher. “Good morning everyone,I’m your new teacher Mrs Bolt.” The new teacher said. Everyone started talking to each other. “Isn’t there supposed to be a boy teacher here? You know,since it's an all boys school?” One of Toono’s and Yacchan’s classmates asked. “Great question, I’m here because no male teacher was available. Let's start now.” Miss Bolt replied.