Chapter 15:Jealous Kashima and Tamura POV:

The club was running to the teachers break room. As soon as they arrived there they saw the female teacher. Miss Bolt. “Holy shit Toono was telling the truth!” Akemi said surprised. Miss Bolt turned around. “I see Toono likes spreading stuff around.” “Why’d they hire a girl and not a boy,this is an all boy school.” Shikatani said. “Well i was the only person available,now go head to your next class.” Miss Bolt said walking out. “Oh and tell Toono that he should be sure about who he chooses.” She added as she entered the classroom. “What do you mean?” Kashima asked. “Oh Yacchan told me about two people. Kashima and Tamura. Honestly he seems like the quiet type but guess he’s the picky type,now go to your classes.” The club left and went towards the next class. Kashima on the other hand went towards the cafeteria. As he walked in, he saw Tamura Toono and Yacchan walking towards the bin,Tamura’s arm around Toono’s shoulder. Kashima went towards them. He didn’t care about Akemi’s warning,he wanted Tamura away from Toono. What happened next was a blur for him. All he could remember was walking towards Tamura,Toono and Yacchan and that was it. He sat up and realised that he was in the nurse's office. He looked around and saw Tamura on another bed. He looked at horror at what he had done. Tamura had half his face wrapped up and bandages around his stomach. “You broke two of his ribs,other than that they are fine.” The nurse said. He was putting pills in cabinets. “W-what about his face?” Kashima said getting off the bed. “Oh just a few cuts since you punched him. Don’t worry he got a couple of good punches in on you too.” The nurse said, walking over to him. “You're a good kid but this is the second time this week,why did you do this?” Kashima stood there in silence. He was looking in a mirror. His other cuts were opened and his bruises were back and they were new ones too. “I was jealous.” “Of that brown head boy?” The nurse asked. “Yeah,didn’t think he’d attack me again for it though.” Tamura said, sitting up. “That’s right,Akemi wants to talk to you guys,and said to call him when you wake up.” The nurse said kicking them out. “If the pain is unbearable,I mean like you are dying,come here and I’ll give you some pain medication,now go to your club rooms.” They looked at the time,it was 3:45pm. They were asleep for 2 and a half hours. They walked there in silence. “Do you remember what happened?” Tamura said finally. “I remember walking towards you,Toono and Yacchan but that’s about it,are they ok?” “Yeah,scared the shit outta Toono though. Right beside me and almost got punched. Yacchan grabbed him and pulled him outta the way. They watched in horror.” Tamura said. They arrived at the club room,neither daring to open the door. “Gotta suck it up,the punishment is happening to both of us.” Tamura said. He opened the door and dragged Kashima in,closing the door behind him.