Chapter 31:Leaving notes 3rd person

Yacchan came around to Toonos’ dorm in the afternoon. “You got the sticky notes ready?” Yacchan asked as he walked in. “For you to write,yes.” Toono said. Yacchan sat down in Toono's chair,grabbed a pen and started writing down stuff. After 10 minutes of writing,Yacchan handed Tamura the notes. “Go stick them around the club room,literally anywhere as long as they can find them.” Toono instructed. “Ok,so anywhere. What happens if I get caught?” Tamura asked,reading over the notes. “Pretend you're taking them down.” Yacchan said. “What if they’re already in there?” Tamura asked, looking at both of them now. “You’ll be fine,now go.” Toono said, opening the door. Tamura walked out and headed to the club room. When he got there,he stuck his head inside to look but no one was in there. He closed the door and started sticking the notes up. When he was done,he walked out of the room and headed back to Toonos’ dorm. “So,did you get caught?” Yacchan skied as Tamura walked in. “No.” Tamura answered back. “Good,your path of forgiveness has started well.” Toono said laying on the bed. “Path of forgiveness?” Tamura asked,closing the door behind him. “Yep,this was just step one. And since your ribs are getting better you’ll be doing a lot of them.” Toono explained. Toono andYacchan started smiling. “You guys are weird.” Tamura said,sitting on the edge of the bed. “We know.” They both answered. “Your next thing is tomorrow.” Toono said, sitting up.