Chapter 30:Breakfast deals 3rd person:

Toono got up from the bed and went to see what Tamura got. "Good news, my ribs are almost better." "Really? Doesn't it take longer?" "Yeah but they weren’t hurt that bad when you kicked me out." "Why didn’t you go get them yourself?” “I was too busy looking for a place to sleep.” Toono sat down in his chair and started eating. Tamura had gotten savoury buns for Toono and plain bread for him. “Why don’t you just talk to Akemi?” Tamura asked after some silence. “Because he wouldn’t care. To take a guess I don’t think that he even cares about Itome.” Tamura stopped eating and looked up at Toono. Toono was in his chair while Tamura was on the bed. Toono noticed and looked back at him. “Don’t say that around him,he’ll tie you up and lock you in a room with rats.” “Where’d you hear that rumour from?” “I saw it happen. Kid told Akemi that he doesn’t care about anyone,not even Itome. He lost it and went to go get rope,when he had the rope he went and looked for the kid. When he found him tied him up and locked him in a room with rats and no light.” “How were you there?” “I helped carry him to that room.” “Well that kid was right.” They continued eating. “So your show that you’ve been watching,have you finished it?” “No,it has 10 seasons,I think 11 soon idk. Everything that I’m watching is going to end soon.” “No wonder you have the lowest score in the class.” Toono shot him a dead look. “Put a movie on while we eat.” “Not yet,after we talk about something else.” “That is?” “Kashima. He hasn’t been at school for the past 2 weeks but will be back next week.” “What do you want me to do?” “Leave notes around the club room for them to find o make them feel bad. They’ll know if I did it because of my handwriting but if I get Yacchan to write them and you stick them up then they’ll never know.” “So this is the reason you let me in?” “Yep.” “Fine,can we watch a movie now?” Toono sighed and faced his computer. He put a movie on and walked over to sit on the bed.