Chapter 23: Decisions 3rd person:

“Yeah,you didn't know?” Shikatani asked. Toono was silent for a while,looking at his plate. “Can I still ask you something?” Shikatani asked after a while. “Yeah,sorry, I just spaced out.” Toono said, looking at him. “I need your help to get Kashima to talk to me,he stopped talking to anyone this morning when Akemi rang. Can you or Yacchan go see if he is ok?” “I’ll see if Yacchan can.” “Thanks and make sure you wash your hands because they look dirty.” “I do it everyday.” “Goodbye now,” Shikatani said walking away. Toono didn't feel like eating anymore. He got up and threw the uneaten food away,heading to his next class. As he sat down,his phone started to ring. It was Yacchan. “Hello.” “Where the hell are you? Your table is more empty and sadder to look at since you're not there.” “I’m at our next class and I need to tell you something and ask you something.” “Well I’m gonna eat and then I’ll meet you there.” “Ok,see you later.” Toono said, hanging up the phone. His head was spinning. He had believed Tamura when he should have gone out and looked for Kashima but instead stayed with Tamura. “Damn,are you asleep?” Yacchan asked. Toono opened,unaware that he had closed his eyes. “No,how much longer till class starts?’’ “Teacher got food poisoning so he won't be here today,we get an extra hour before we go to our club rooms.” “Great so I have time for everything.” “Everything?” “Yes,everything.” Toono told Yacchan everything. Yacchan stood there,shocked until he finally spoke. “I’m gonna kill those bastards!” “Wait,can you go see if he’s ok first?” “I thought you guys weren’t dating.” “We’re still friends.”Yacchan nodded and headed there. Toono sat thinking wha he was gonna do. If he goes home,he’ll have to deal with Tamura but if he goes to the club room,it’ll be way worse. Toono sighed. He was gonna have to think of something to do.