Chapter 3:What's he doing here? 3rd person:

The next morning came quickly. Toono opened his eyes and realised that he was facing Tamura’s chest with Tamura's arm wrapped around him. Toono tried to wake him up but failed. So he tried wriggling out and it sorta worked. Toono was a bit further away from Tamura’s chest but still had him wrapped around him. As Toono struggled to get Tamura’s arms off him,Tamura moved. "Morning." Tamura said,his voice deep. Toono guessed it was like that since it was the morning. All of a sudden,Tamura pulled him close to his chest again. "Tamura what the fuck? Let me go!" Toono said. Tamura didn't let go of him,all he did was just wrap his legs around Toono's. Everything went silent. Then there was a knock at the door. "Toono! Open the door up bitch!" It was Yacchan. Toono started to push and shove Tamura to get free. Tamura let him go and sat up. Toono rushed over to the door and opened it slightly. "Finally! I thought you were dead!" Yacchan said,pushing the door open. He stopped in his tracks. He looked at Toono’s bed,Tamura laying on it with a smug look on his face. "What's he doing here?" Yacchan asked,pointing to Tamura and looking at Toono. "Well you see-" Toono tried to explain but got cut off. "We WERE sleeping but you came in. How dare you interfere with Toono’s sex life,ugly woman?" Tamura said,grinning. Yacchan walked over to Toono. "I know that's not true,so can you answer my question now?" "Yeah,so apparently he got kicked out of his dorm and he's been sleeping in people's dormsa. Probably sleeping with most of them too. Anyway,you know Jack right?" "Yeah,the kid that sits at the back of the class." "Yeah him,Tamura tried to sleep with him last night but Jack kicked him out." "Damn,if Jack kicked you out then even he doesn't want anything to do with you." Yacchan says,facing Tamura. Tamura frowns at him,laying back down in Toonos bed. "Anyway he followed me here,I tried to kick him out but that didn't work so I said he could sleep on the floor,halfway through the night he climbed into my bed." Toono said,finishing explaining. "Damn,I feel sorry for you,anyway good luck with him. Do whatever you guys were doing before I'm gonna leave." Yacchan said heading for the door. "One,we weren't doing anything,two why'd you come here? Did something happen?" Toono clarified. "Oh,I was bored and wanted to see if you wanted to play video games." Yacchan said walking away.