Chapter 6:Fine,I'll wait 3rd person:

All of a sudden,Tamura pulled Toono under the covers. "W-what are you doing?!" Toono exclaimed. Tamura was on top of him,the cover over Tamura. "What do you think?~" Tamura said,whispering in his ear. Tamura turned to Toono's neck. "Wait Tamura-" Tamura bit his neck, not letting him finish the sentence. Toono let out a tiny moan. Toono tried to push him off but Tamura pinned his arms. After his neck Tamura moved to Toono lips. Tamura started making out with him. Toono tried holding back moans but it failed when Tamura bit his bottom lip. "You'll be doing that a lot more soon~" Tamura said,lifting Toono’s legs up. "N-no I'm not ready,please." Toono begged. Tamura looked over at him. Toono looked like he was on the verge of crying and was bright red. "Fine,I'll wait but it will be soon,very soon~" Tamura teased. Tamura put Toono’s legs down and leaned near his face,inches away from his lips. "I'll just leave hickeys on your neck till then,maybe some kisses too." Tamura said before he leaned into Toono’s lips. Without thinking,Toono opened his mouth to let out a moan. Taking this chance Tamura slid his tongue in,exploring Toono’s mouth. After a bit,Toono did the same with Tamura. They parted,gasping for air with saliva everywhere in their mouths. Tamura rolled over and pulled Toono into his chest. Toono,still gasping for air,snuggled into it. Without a word,they went back to sleep.