13: crush?

mentions of underage drinking & tw: self harm

* * *

It's dark. So dark Wooyoung has no idea where the hell he is, back pressed against something hard and wooden. His hands move about to get a feel of his surroundings, only to halt when he sees a slit of light sharply radiating from his right.

Wooyoung's about to press his eyes through the little opening the slit provides, but then stops as faint voices echo from the outside. They're indescernible at first, but as the seconds tick by they grow to be as familiar as they are haunting. He's suddenly aware he's in a closet, because he's been here before, hiding here as a way to pretend the acrid, destructive yells aren't getting to him.

Wooyoung's heart races as footsteps approach, heavy and filled with intent. Like the last time he'd been here, he knew it was most likely his father.

His eyes squeeze shut just as the closet doors start to rattle, bracing himself for the impact. But it never comes.

Instead, there's an arm around him, fingers caressing his hair. His face is held, the palm warm and gentle and safe, and Wooyoung looks up in the dark, San's recognizable features seen through the faint golden light.

San smiles at him, looking unreal yet not at the same time. And when he pulls Wooyoung in, his lips are a soothing comfort against his skin.

Wooyoung lets himself give in as San trails heated, eager kisses down his cheek and jaw, eventually landing on his neck. His breathing stutters roughly at the feel of the taller's silky mouth biting and sucking at his flesh, the sensation indescribably euphoric. As San moves lower, his teeth and wet tongue concentrated on Wooyoung's shoulder-blades, pleasure pools at the pit of his abdomen, chills rushing down his spine.

Wooyoung doesn't know when his shirt comes off, but when San's hot mouth bites and kisses across his flushed chest, he can't help the delighted moans that flutter out his lips and fill the atmosphere. He shudders, toes curling as the taller's thumb swipes over his hardened nipples, the other reaching further down to cup his ass. Wooyoung's head falls forward, breathy groans muffled within San's shoulder while the taller continues his quest on making him feel good.

He whines, loud and ecstatic at San's middle pushing itself against his, the pressure coiled at his stomach needing release. He feels so sensitive like this, eyes clenched shut as San's crotch ruts with his, hard and full and setting his nerves on fire.

Then San kisses him, wet and messy and invigorating, hands still kneading his ass and drowning him in inexplicable pleasure. His clothed length pressed onto Wooyoung's feels like heaven, and he doesn't want this to stop.

But then he wakes up.

Wooyoung almost can't believe it at first, but as his eyes take in his dim surroundings, the realization is as clear as can be. Fuck.