Chapter 20: Transformation

Start from the beginning

Her father is one of the biggest stockholder of five famous hospital in the city while her mom is a famous French fashion designer at may sariling shop din dito sa Melbourne which is why she became a model and we'll meet her mom later.

She's kinda popular din, dahil kanina ko pa napapansin na kinukuhanan kami— sya, ng picture at mukhang sanay na sanay naman na sya.

Minutes passed by saka dumating ng sabay sina Ken and Paris, matapos non ay pinuntahan na namin ang shop ng mom ni Lucy.

We talked about a lot of things on our way there.

I learned that Ken is already engaged at gusto nya akong isama sa magiging brides maid nya together with Lucy and Paris next two months. While Paris, she's enjoying her single life.

"Really? You aren't taken? You know, all they boys were swooning over you." Saad ko kay Paris. She playfully rolled her eyes at me.

"Not me girl. My love life sucks." She replied.

"What happened?" Curios kong tanong.

"If it's fine for you?" Dagdag ko. Baka mamaya sumama ang loob nya sa akin dahil sa tanong ko.

"It's fine. My girls will tell you." Sagot ni Paris sakin sabay kindat.

"Well, her ex-boyfriend just cheated on her with the girl he labeled 'just a friend'." Napa nga nga naman ako sa narinig galing kay Lucy.

"She caught the two of them doing some sort of freaking exercise at the back of the building the day before their supposedly  anniversary." Dugtong naman ni Ken.

"That... hurts." Tumawa naman silang tatlo.

Wait, what?

"Well, I actually plan on breaking up with him because of what I am hearing and then I saw them, he just really preceded me, that son of a gun." Saka ako nginitian ni Paris.

"And this happened?" Tunog Marites man, pero I am amazed how Paris handle it.

"4 weeks ago." My jaw dropped. I can't believe her.

"4 weeks...? How did you move on? Or, did you.... move on?" Tanong ko dahilan ng pag hinto nya saka humarap sakin.

"Well, he's not worthy of my love and sacrifices, you know. Why push yourself into a love that wasn't for you?" Then she shrugged her shoulders off. Nanatili lang akong tahimik.

Oo nga naman. Bakit kailangan kong ipilit ang sarili kay Dave kung ayaw na nya?

"And here we are! Come on in guys!" Sigaw ni Lucy dahilan para mapatingin ako sa direksyon nya.

Some people were looking on our way, at mukhang hindi naman nahihiya si Lucy.

"Welcome to.....'Une Belle Robe Pour Une Belle Dame' Let's go!" Sumunod na sa kanya ang dalawa habang nanatili lang akong naka tayo sa labas ng shop when Paris suddenly glanced at me.

"We all encounter problems that can sometimes feel overwhelming. If you feel like something big's bothering you, talk it out with us, Arah. We are here to help. It might seems very early to open your problems with us because you just barely knew us, but trust me. It feels so great after puffing those out." She said then extend her hand.