34 Heat overload

It was late in the afternoon, Killua, Asta, Gon, Vanessa, and Luck were in the communal bath. Vanessa had the top half of her bikini on though, or else he'd have refused to come in the first place. She has no shame, just like Gon. He made sure to keep his back to the wall, sitting next to Gon. The other three didn't ask why he requested it, and both Luck and Asta knew it was something about his back. He blushed a little and looked away from Gon. Why the hell does he have such a hot body. He grumbled internally. Sure he wasn't quite as ripped as Killua, more like Asta to be honest. Although Gon had a more slim build than that muscle head. "Damn, you've got an 8 pack" Vanessa observed. He shrugged. "I guess" Luck smiled. "Well Gon's got a pretty good amount of muscle too. You know judging by how your face looks I wouldn't have guessed" Gon blinked. "What's that supposed to mean?"

You look like a fucking adorable 12 year old with no care in the world. His brain supplied. "Kiddo, you've got the face of a child." Vanessa said, crossing her legs and leaning back. Gon still seemed confused and he sighed. "13 year olds aren't supposed to be able to casually lift 20 kilograms at all times" Killua turned to look at Gon, then blushed when he saw that he was just... staring at his abs. I mean, I know I'm hot but like...damn it is it weird that I want him to stare? But it's so embarrassing! His own eyes trailed down his chest and he quickly looked away. Fuck. The issue was, it was hard not to look down. Just the thought of the fact that Gon was sitting 5 inches away from him wearing absolutely no clothes at all brought up all sorts of dirty thoughts. I hate myself for thinking like that! He internally sobbed. "Well I guess, but how do you have more muscles than I do?" Asta half complained half asked in curiosity. "I've been training nonstop since I was little"

Killua snorted. "Did you have slippers and cups that weighed 20 Kilograms? Did you have doors that weighed nearly half a ton? Utensils and chairs that weighed 40 Kilograms?" All three's eyes widened in shock and slight awe. "My house is a fucking nightmare if your weak. I had to learn to get strong pretty damn fast or I'd be locked in my room" He grumbled. "yeah, I had to train for months to be able to open the front door! It weighs two tons I think" Gon said. He nodded. "Last time I was there I opened the fourth gate, that one was sixteen tons" He smirked. "Without any sort of magic reinforcement" He grinned over at Asta. "Now tell me, how much can you lift?" Asta gulped as all their eyes were on him. "Uh...I don't know for sure but not more than two tons" He admitted with a nervous laugh. He put his hands behind his head and leaned back against the wall with a smirk. "Reminds me of us and Zushi. Sure he's a strong kid but he's nowhere near our level"

Gon said nothing. He glanced over and shifted a little with a blush as he saw Gon staring at him again. AH. Why? Why Gon? Why did he like it when Gon stared at him like that? But he also hated it, it was embarrassing. Vanessa made a weird noise and he glanced over to see that she was trying to hide her laughter. He flushed and shot her a glare. Fuck you. "It's so obvious"

Eventually Luck left, it was just the four of them again. Gon suddenly placed his hands on his back and he flushed. "G-Gon what are you doing?" He started to move his hands, tracing them along his back. "Just tracing your scars" he murmured. He shifted a little, then moved a bit to be in front of him so the position wasn't as awkward. It...feels nice. He hung his head a little, eyes falling shut as he enjoyed the feeling. "Nh" This went on for a little while before Asta broke the silence. "You better not be falling asleep there" The hands stilled, then he was pulled closer and half on Gon's lap. His face flushed and his eyes snapped open. His breath was slightly uneven. FUCK. He was practically sitting on Gon's lap, naked, and he was too. His dirty ass mind started bouncing off the walls. S-Stop thinking! No! Goddamn it please let me go- Gon moved him closer to him to where his head was resting on his chest as was his back.

Gon looked down at him with a worried expression. "Are you alright?" His face flushed, and his heart beat faster. The heat of their bodies up against one another, the warmth of the water, the eye contact, the lack of clothing, it was all too much. His brain malfunctioned. "Killua? Did you zone out again?" Gon put a hand on his cheek and tilted his face up, Killua's blush deepened. I- Fuck... it was bliss and torture at the same time. I want more and I want him to stop all at the same time... his eyes fell shut as his breath hitched slightly. "Um...you should probably let him go kiddo" Vanessa said. Gon shifted slightly. "Huh?" Killua's left hand moved on its own, sliding up Gon's hip and up to his waist. "Mh" Suddenly Gon froze, then he was shoved off. "Ah!" Killua managed not to fall, but his eyes snapped open and he hunched forward a little in the water. "I'm sorry Killua! I- oh...aueEHhh"

He glanced over his shoulder to see Gon blushing with his face in his hands. He turned back to face forward and couldn't help but smile a little. I...liked that. He blushed a little more as be brought a hand to his cheek. And I think he did too. "Wahhh, I'm sorry Killua! I promise I didn't mean to do that" He blushed a little more. "Uhh...ah...um...ok?" He mumbled. I kinda wish we could've done that for longer- He slapped himself and rubbed his eyes. NO. first of all I do not have consent, it was an accident. Second...dear god that was so fucking hot I feel freezing compared to before. Vanessa coughed and he glanced up to see her turning away and trying to hide her snickering. It was then that the heat faded and his self-consciousness came back. Asta looked confused as hell, thank god he was a dumbass almost as much as Gon.

"I don't get it" He muttered. Vanessa leaned over and rested an arm on his shoulder. "Don't worry about it kiddo" She said, then gave Killua a wink. He flushed, then hissed. "Fuck you Vanessa" Gon coughed a few times, and he turned his head. He was rubbing the back of his own with a faint blush on his cheeks. "I swear that wasn't on purpose" He...apologized. Like 5 times. But...it felt good. He turned, then got halted by a gasp. Killua glanced over his shoulder at the others- Oh, fuck. He had forgotten his surroundings and just exposed his scars to two people. Killua groaned. "Damn it I forgot for a second-" Gon crossed his arms. "You're not ugly! You don't need to hide it because of that" He snorted. "Hell yeah it's fucking ugly, but that's not why I don't show people. If you had 50+ scars on your back, you'd see why" He glanced over his shoulder again and took in their horrified expressions. "H-How the hell'd you get all of those?" Asta stammered worriedly. Vanessa frowned slightly. "Surely not all of those were from the spikes"

Killua snorted. "I got about 8 new scars from the spikes, the rest I've had for years" Both their eyes widened in horror. He rolled his eyes, then sat on his knees and tapped a few of the scars that he'd gotten from electricity. "Got electrocuted a few too many times here" He said, then circled a part low on his back with what looked like jagged claw marks. "Ah, that was from Mike. Got trampled one time when I was ten when Milluki tried riding him" He rolled his eyes, then his finger traced up to a series of dots that littered his spine almost like freckles. "I think those are from the spikes but I'm not sure." he didn't exactly count or keep track of them, just a few he knew. Then he traced a huge one from his left shoulder blade to the center of his back and across his spine slightly. "Early training phase on swords. Yeah, that was not fun" He said dryly. Then there were a fuck ton of whip marks. "No damn clue about the rest, but most if it was probably training. "

Gon drifted over and peered over his shoulder, then traced a finger along a small but prominent one. "I actually remember that one." He blinked in slight surprise. "Really?" Gon nodded. "Yeah, it was from when we got kidnapped by the phantom troupe" Killua frowned slightly. "I don't remember being inj-" Then he paused. "Oh right, that" one of Menchi's strings had caught him in the back. "Ya know, you're really talkative" Gon observed. "You usually don't talk about yourself, not like this. What happened to all those trust issues?" He snorted, "Still there. Haven't let my guard down the entire time" He said. Putting his hands behind his head, Killua rolled his eyes. "Vanessa moved forward about 2 inches and a half inch to the left, Asta slid backwards half an inch and to the left 5" Asta's eyes widened. "W-Wait holy crap I think that's right-"

"Well... yeah I think I'm gonna go now" Vanessa said, then started to stand up. Killua whipped his head around and faced the other direction, even though she wore the top half of her bikini she didn't wear the bottom. WHY? What is wrong with these people? Asta got up as well, then they went to go get towels. When Killua looked up, Gon was right there. His eyes widened slightly and he blushed a little when their faces were about 3 inches from each other. "K-Killua?" Gon murmured, as he stared into Gon's honey gold eyes. So...beautiful.

1739 words

To be continued...