Christmas Stupidity Part 2

Mulai dari awal

It all started with Calem who sits on a chair. Suddenly, the wind blows towards him and it blows harder and harder. The chair he sat on ends up rolling backward with him. The wind from the plane engine ends up sending him flying.

The boys then hang around behind the jet, trying their best not to get sent flying. Maru, on the other hand, wears a squirrel costume and tries to be a flying squirrel, but fails miserably. The staff throws some props and baseballs using the tennis ball launcher.

Ken and Pepo end up fighting each other for literally no reason at all. Ethan falls down after getting hit by tomatoes on his torso. Red also falls down after a chair landed on his right cheek.

"Just like last time!" Brendan laughed so hard after looking at Red. 

Unfortunately, he got his shirt ruined by the flours and tomatoes that the staff has just thrown. 

"Dammit! Not my shirt!" Brendan looked at his shirt.

"I just had this cleaned a few days ago, what a cruel world!" he expresses sadly.

"What a crybaby, it's just a shirt!" commented Hilbert as he caught a baseball thrown by Yamadanuki.

For some reason, Hilbert and Yamadanuki are playing catch ball.

"You should try doing this Maru." said Nate as he brought an umbrella with him.

He opened it up and starts running to fly. He failed miserably.

"You also failed!" Maru commented.

They all finally fell after getting hit by the props that the staff threw at them. After the fun they've had in the airfield, they finally split up with the four guests they've been hanging out with. 

It is evening now, Red is standing with his hands full of blood. There are many dead bodies behind him, as he is facing towards a person who's probably the leader, who is dying.

"Walking alone while showering blood, as the demon would do!" said that person.

"But those hands will sooner or later... Everyone you love and hate will be destroyed by those hands!" he continues with his speech.

"You'll be the only person left in this world. That is the consequence of a demon." the leader died immediately.

"Red!" someone calls him from behind.

Red looks behind to see ten of his students looking at him with a shocking expression.

"What am I to you guys now?" he asked before he left immediately with no trace.

Then everything goes black until he hears someone calls his name out.

"Red!"

He opens his eyes to see himself sleeping on Leaf's lap.

"You're awake now. You've been out for 2 hours." Leaf told him.

"Where are we?" Red asked, before realizing that they are back at the mansion in both of their room.

"Why am I on your lap again?" Red asks her again.

A few hours later at the kitchen table, everyone is preparing for dinner except for a few people that are doing their own things.

"I just got information from Maru! Every gang that formed a truce with us united and called themselves Baram Alliance. We're not gonna fight them right?" said Hilbert.

"You're scared?" Ethan taunts him.

"It's not just them, but many famous gangs are part of that alliance! Even those 14 Orchestras of Evil are part of them!" said Nate.

"We got four of our best fighters. There's really nothing to worry about except for Miyu or Bobbie Joe. Plus, we got around 400 to 500 men." said Red confidently.

"Looks like it's ready!" Brendan commented on the table filled with food.

Everyone is ready to eat until they realized that they forgot the drinks. Everyone goes to the kitchen and gets a drink, leaving Red behind who eats the food.

Meanwhile, on the stairs, Lucas just goes downstairs and smelled a tasty scent.

"Is that...  FOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled.

The two are eating the food by themselves while the rest are preparing the drinks. After a few plates, Red finished eating and fell asleep on the table with his right arm still standing while holding a fork. Lucas ends up eating the rest by himself.

"I can always invite Cherren to the gang if he wants. Nate can invite Hugh, you guys got anyone to invite?" Hilbert asks while walking to the table with everyone.

"Tierno's dancing moves might become handy in combat. I should invite him." said Calem.

"What about Trevor?" asked Hilbert.

"He's more into studying than fighting. I can imagine him being a punching bag." said Calem.

"It's best that we talk this out at..." Ethan stopped after seeing the table is out of food.

"What? WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE FOOD?!" Ethan yelled.

"Well, we ate it." said Lucas.

Everyone is surprised that two people is enough to finish all the food they've prepared the whole hours. 

"WHY DID YOU... RED WAKE UP!!!" Ethan yelled at him only to get no response from him.

"WE'RE ONLY GONE FOR THREE SECONDS! HOW DID YOU EAT ALL THIS FAST?!"  Ethan asks while yelling.

"It wasn't that much food." Lucas respond.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAVE SOME FOOD FOR US?!" asked Ethan.

"We can always make some more Ethan. It's not that big of a deal." Lucas answered.

"MAN IT TOOK ALMOST HALF A DAY TO MAKE THIS!" Ethan yelled.

"Look at that pose. Are you sure he's sleeping?" Rosa commented on Red's sleeping pose.

They ended up chewing Lucas because they couldn't wake Red up. And that is how Christmas came to be for them.

Gotta wrap up the chapter! Votes, comments, and suggestions are appreciated.