Forty. I stop at the finish line and look to see Ryder finish, he doesn't look amused and I walk up to Francis. "Hey, can I go change?" I ask looking back at Ryder, Francis catches on and nods. Even though we still have 20 minutes of the school day left, I want to be out of here before I get to face Ryder's anger. I put on my dress and ankle boots and jog out of the changing rooms, the same slut and her followers walk up to me. "Well if it isn't the slut. Black makes you look ugly in fact every colour makes you look ugly and fat." She says in her bitchy accent. I hear a growl from Ryder, Francis and my pack, I put my hand up to stop them from growling. "At least my clothes cover something unlike yours." I laugh at her shocked face. "I thought you were-" She starts but I cut her off. "Nice? I am but that's to my pack and those that deserve it not to those that insult whoever they please. And you guys are just jealous of me." I spit out and walk over to Francis, I hand him a box. I can feel people watching us.

"What is this?" He asks, he opens the box and looks at me shocked. "You said you needed help with finding a wedding ring for your mate so I got you that one and you can't decline it cause it's from my mum." I say, he gives me a bear hug. "Mine!!" I get snatched out of Francis's hold and into Ryder's, I feel Ryder shaking with anger so I bid farewell to Francis and lead Ryder to an empty room. "Your mine and no one can touch you or make you feel like I can." He says, he opens his mouth to say something else, but I slam my lips onto his and silence him. I pull back and say. "All yours." He crashes his lips onto mine again and the kiss turns into a heated one, Ryder pushes me up against a wall and kisses my neck.

A loud moan escapes my lips, I feel him smirk against my skin. I tilt my head to give him more access to my skin, he finds my soft spot and starts to kiss and bite it. I moan again. "Mark me." I breath out, Ryder pulls away. "Are you sure?" He asks, I nod my head and his canines sink into my skin. I bite my lip to stop myself from screaming in pain, I get the coppery taste of blood meaning I bit my lip to hard making my lip bleed, the pain soon turns into pleasure. I moan and Ryder pulls his canines out of my skin, he frowns and stares at my bottom lip. "What?" I ask him, he shakes his head and sucks on my bottom lip till it stops bleeding. I hear the bell ring and we walk outside together. "My dad's going to flip." I say, he looks at me confused. "He didn't like the dress either so I told him that I wasn't going anywhere and now I'm going to be in trouble and the fact that you are going to be interrogated since you marked me." I shrug.

We can read each others mind now. Aiyana says, I smile and take a peep into his mind. How do I ask Flame if I can ride with her? Will she say yes? God I sound like a girl and I love that car. I smile and hold his hand, I lead him towards my car. "You can ride with me." I say and his eyes light up like a kid on Christmas. He jumps into the passenger seat and I sit in the drivers seat, I turn on the engine and Little Red Wagon by Miranda Lambert starts blasting through the car speakers.

I hop out of my car and sniff the air, Damn it, everyone's home I say to Aiyana. I grab Ryder's hand and lead him outside to where my window is, I fist pump the air for the second time today. "My bedroom window's open." I explain, he nods. "I can't jump in a fucking dress." I complain, I look behind a bush to find leggings. Bingo. I go behind a tree and put on the leggings and remove the dress so I'm only in my sports bra, thank god I didn't change out of it. I step out and smirk as Ryder checks me out. "Like what you see?" I ask. "You have no idea." He says his voice husky, I shake my head and jump up into my room then Ryder jumps in. I watch as Ryder 'inspects' my room. "It's exactly the same except for the desk but other than that." He says and hugs me, I sigh and rest my head on his chest.

Suddenly the song Lips are movin by Meghan Trainor starts playing as my ring-tone, I check to see it's my dad. It's too late to decline cause I know that they must've heard the ring-tone and are probably coming upstairs, I run into my closet and throw on a top that covers my mark much to Ryder's disappointment. "Sorry, it's the first top I saw that would be appropriate." I apologize and hug Ryder just as Jace, Jason, mum and dad burst into the room. I smile at them and sit at my desk, my dad eyes me suspiciously. "Something's off." Daddy says and walks over to me making my nervous. "I don't know what you're talking about daddy." I say, my voice sounding confident and perfect. Dad pulls on my lower lip and growls. "Why is there a cut on there and how?" He asks clearly pissed." I bit my lip a bit to hard. And guess who my training teacher is?" I ask changing the subject. "Francis." I say grinning, my family immediately grins and they totally forget about the problem.