Malay peered at Indo suspiciously while the latter had an expression of ridicule. Philip looked around. It wasn't him.

They just shrugged it off and went back to whatever they were doing. But then...

"Arf!"

"Come on,Indo!"

"It's not me!"

"Psh,like I'd believe that."

"What the heck?!Do I look like a dog to you?"

While Indo and Malay started to wrestle,Philip looked around the room. Was someone pranking them?The Filipino stopped to look at Vietnam.

He didn't even look up,and a face of nervousness was there to make it obvious that he's hiding something.

"Vietnam?"

The student flinched. His grip tightened as he looked up at Phil with a crooked smile.

"Yeah?"his weak voice cracked.

"Was that you?"

"No..."

"...You sure?"

Vietnam drooped and hid his face behind his book. The other three looked at each other and nodded. They all crept up to Vietnam.

"Yah!What are you hiding?!Give yourself up!"Indo exclaimed,attacking his friend with tickles.

"Ah!Aha!Ahahahahahahahahahahaha!Stop!Haha!I'll tell you,okay?!"Vietnam replied.

"Good."Indo said with a proud smile.

After the Vietnamese got a hold of himself,he inhaled one more time before sighing. He crawled to the edge of the bed and called out a name.

"Pipa."

Slowly,a furball appeared from under the bed. It let out a bark as it tried to climb up the bed Vietnam was on.

Indo,Malay and Philip watched as Vietnam lifted the dog up and placed it on his lap. The dog named "Pipa" stayed still,behaving.

"Woah!Pipa?"

"He's so fluffy?"

"Can I pet him?"

The MaPhilIndo scooted closer and bombarded Vietnam with questions. They finally calmed down. Vietnam held out Pipa while Malay,beside him,stroked the dog's ear.

Indo and Philip sat on the floor,looking up at the pup with sparkling eyes. Where did Pipa come from?

"Vi,where'd you get it?Aren't pets not allowed here?"Phil asked.

"That's actually the reason why I'm hiding him."Vietnam answered rather sheepishly.

"When did you bring him in?"Indo asked,taking his turn to pet the dog.

"Just yesterday. Pipa's a stray. I found her wandering about with a worn out collar."Vietnam explained,and Pipa seemed to bark in agreement.

"Yet she's really behaved."Philip mumbled.

"Y'know,we can't keep Pipa here. I mean,stray animals aren't allowed here,and she's a stray animal."Malay told.

"Hm...Weeeeell...I could ask Russia."Philip slowly said,holding up his phone.

Vietnam looked at Indo and Malay,who looked at each other. It was clear that they weren't exactly hyped up with the idea.

"If I could convince Russia,then maybe he can talk to Mr. Soviet."Philip explained.

"...And if he doesn't convince his dad to keep Pipa?"Vietnam asked,worry in his tone.

"Then we'll convince him to take Pipa to a shelter."Philip replied.