Chapter 21: Coming Out Mess

3rd person POV

The Roman family waited for the youngest to join for dinner but she didn't come running down the stairs crazily as she did every night. "Go get your sister, I'm not sure if Massimo left yet," Almano said to his oldest son. "You let her be alone with him after what happened?" Hades asks standing up. Before Almano could respond he saw Draven whisper something into Hades's ear which cause him to instantly calm. 

Draven's POV

I have never been more nervous than I am right now... I'm about to tell my family my biggest secret. I just hope they don't hate me or worse disown me. My thoughts were interrupted by Hades opening the doors to the dining room. Behind him stood a sleepy-looking Massimo and Hela. "Sorry, we slept in," Hela says whipping her eyes with the sleeve of her oversized hoodie. "It's ok little sis," I say with a small chuckle trying to ease my nerves. They sit down and we start eating. 

Towards the end of dinner, I clear my throat rather loudly. Everyone turns to look at me with questioning gazes. "I have something to tell you guys," I say quietly. "I-I'm gay," I say my voice cracking at the end. "What does that mean?" Yari asks breaking the silence. I quickly look up at her and she has the most confused look on her face. I catch a glimpse of my families, including Massimo, faces and see that they all have a supportive smile on there face. "Umm... it means I'm sexually attracted to men," I say blushing from embarrassment. "Oh, Kinda like how Hela and I had sex?" Yari asks putting on a thinking face. 

We all, except for Hela, look at her shocked. My sister is Bisexual. "Hey, don't look at me, when your horny in a jail cell and only have one cellmate you gotta work with what you got," Hela says reaching over to Dad's end of the table and stealing a sip of his wine as he was still frozen in shock. "You had sex with my girl before," Hades asks wide-eyed. "Yes, and I must say, Massimo, you are on a lucky guy," Yari says winking at Massimo playfully. "She isn't wrong about that," Massimo replies kissing Hela on the neck as she blushed. "Are you implying what I think you are implying Massimo?" Grandpa asks slowly reaching into his pocket and taking his gun out to point at Massimo.

"N-No," Massimo says razing his hands in a surrender position. Massimo runs out of the dining room and up the stairs as Dad, grandpa and Hades chase him. I'm left with an irritated grandma and a tipsy Hela and Yari. "It was a one-time thing we just need to have fun and it was like 2 years ago," Hela says looking down. "Don't be ashamed sweetheart we all have those desperate times," Grandma says with a grin. "Grandma!" I yell out knowing what she's implying. "Hey, I was a hoe back in the day," Grandma says standing up and strutting out the dining room. We three just laugh after a while we all go to our rooms...