Chapter 12: The Past

Massimo's POV

After we exit the plane we drive to one of my houses, Yes I have many houses around the world. The house isn't as big as my house in New York but it's quite spacious. "Wow," Hela says as we pull up to the house. "I just remembered I didn't pack anything," Hela says wide-eyed as we got into the house. "It's ok we can go shopping tomorrow but it's late right now so you can wear one of my shirts," I say leading her to my room. 

After I gave Hela the shirt she goes to the guest room and takes a quick shower. I quickly take a shower and get ready for bed. As I'm about to go to bed I hear a small knock on my door. "Come in," I say. "Can I umm... can I sleep with you?" Hela asks sticking only her head inside the room. "Sure princess," I say opening the blanket for her to climb into the bed. "Thank you for letting me sleep with you," Hela says snuggling closer towards my chest as she gets into the bed. "Anything for you princess," I say pulling her onto my chest. Just as we start to get comfortable my phone rings. "Hello," I answer tiredly. "WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER," Almano yells on the other end of the phone. "We're in Philidelphia getting her friend," I say like it's the most obvious thing in the world. "If she gets hurt ill chop off your dick," Almano growls out ending the phone call. "Who was that?" Hela asks tiredly. "It was your dad threatening to cut my dick off," I say sheepishly nodding at myself. "That sounds fun," Hela says cheerfully. "Are you a sadist," I ask out of the blue? "No, I'm a masochist, I enjoy pain and being humiliated," she replies quietly. "Sorry if that is a turn-off for you," she says burying her face in my chest. "I think it's kind of sexy," I say picking her face up to look me in the eye. 

 "R-really," she asks. "Yes, really," I say pecking her lips. "People think I'm even crazier because I like pain, all I've ever felt is pain," she says letting out a choked sob. "What do you mean?" I ask accessing her cheek. "When I was taken from my family all my mother ever did was hurt me, she sold me numerous times to people for their pleasure, every time I did something wrong I got hurt," she says tears streaming down her face. "There was this time when I was 4, and my mo sold me to a man named Dimitrios Ivanov..."

Flashback (TRIGGER WARNING)

Hela's POV (4 y/o)

"Please don't n-not again," I plead and plead for the man to stop as he continues to whip my back to the third time today. "You deserve it you little slut, you've been a bad girl," he says whipping me harder. "I'm s-sorry please stop," I plead, watching as the blood trickled from my back. "Now your gonna please my friend here," He says smirking as his friend walks into the room with a smirk on his face. "N-no please NO PLEASE DON'T," I yell pulling on the restraints. "Hold Still Slut"...

Present Time

"That was the first time I was r-raped," she says sobbing into my chest. She continued to sob as a whispered sweet nothings into her ear and petted her hair. I hated seeing my girl like this. She has been through so much at such a young age. I wish I could take her pain away. Soon Hela fell asleep on my chest her tear-stained eyes lay closed peacefully...