Chapter 3: Meeting The Fam

A/n- Question of the day.

Taki's or Hot Cheetos???

Hella's POV

You know that feeling when your mom gets the belt ready to whip you. Well, I'm kind in that situation right now except in my situation there are 7 guards holding guns to my head. I know you're wondering what I did this time, lets just go back 10 minutes ago...

Flashback 10 Minutes

"Wakey Wakey Hella"

"Hella!"

"HELLA!!"

"Yes, Nugget?" I ask innocently dropping down from my silks. "It's time to get ready to see your family," Nugget says with a smirk. I just pout and say "But I thought we're family," in a say voice before starting to tear up. "We are family but your still gonna have to leave," Nugget says opening my cage and walking towards me. "Now hold still," He says trying to grab my wrists to cuff me. I dodged all his attempts to restrain me and the next thing you know I'm out the cage door running down the hallway of the building. More and more guards run after me but I just dodge them. 'So much for being a "good girl" Hella,' the voice in my head deadpan's. I just ignore her and keep running. I laugh at their attempts to get me "You can't get me Nah Nah nuh Nah Nah," I tease before sprinting down the main hall that leads to the front door. 

I was about to reach the door when 2 doctors tackled me. I tried to kick them off but the guards had already caught up and were holding guns to my head, While other guards put my straitjacket on. I noticed some other people in the hall, I haven't seen these people before they just watched the scene unfold in front of their eyes. 

End of Flashback (Present time)

I was so lost in my head that I didn't even notice  Nugget waving his hands in front of my face. "Hella, Hello are you awake!!!!" He asked but I still didn't answer. You see in this situation there are 2 options. Option 1: Shake the person till there out of their trance or... Smack them. You can probably guess which one he chose.

SMACK!!

"I didn't know you were into kinky shit," I ask with a giggle. "And she's back to normal," He says getting up. "Who are those people, "I ask trying to get off the floor with my straitjacket on. Little did I know the next word that exited his mouth would change my life. 

"Those 'people' are your family."

Almano's POV

"A p-psychopath???" I asked still in shock. "Yes a psychopath, your daughter has been in many mental institutes but she has mainly been here at Pennhurst," Dr. Clara says looking at her clipboard of information. "She remains mentally insane till this day but she's stable enough to be released from the institute," Dr. Clara continues but I don't anyone is really listening. I look around at my family and they all look confused, shocked, but most of all they look proud that Hella killed that bitch I called wife.

 "B-but...I-uhh...will she have to continue being treated or-" Draven stuttered but was interrupted b,y Dr. Clara. "Hella's behavior will just have to be monitored for a while and if she does good then she won't need to come back." We all just nodded, we continued to ask questions about Hella and her past life. We came to a stop at an old brick building. The sign on the top read "Pennhurst State School and Hospital" The place looked abandoned, the grass was overgrown, vines had grown on the brick walls that were also chipped and discolored. 

I glanced at the rest of the family with confusion in my eyes. "Follow me," Dr. Clara said exiting the car. We followed Clara to the giant metal front doors, as we entered we were in shock for the 2nd time today some patients were being wheeled into different rooms while screaming and crying, we heard some screams from upstairs, and don't get me started on how dirty this place is, it's disgusting. "Hella should be ready to leave soon," Dr. Clara says in a chirpy tone turning back to us still in the main room. "This place is um... nice?" my mother stated more like questioned. "Yeah, sure it is," Hades said rolling his eyes and glaring at Clara. 

We argued with Clara till we heard footsteps and a girl yelling "You can't get me Nah Nah nuh Nah Nah." I turned to see a teenage girl running our way with over 15 guards chasing her. As the girl was about to pass us Clara and another doctor close by tackled her to the ground. By the time she was on the floor, the guards caught up, bringing a straitjacket to put on her. This girl was a spitting image of my father and 'mother', I know this is my daughter...It has to be, right?...

~817 words~