Chapter 5: Who Said Flight Attendants Couldn't Fly?

A/n-$100 or some Mc Donald's nuggets, a big mac, large fries, and drink of choice. 

Food for me btw ;>

Celine's/Grandma's POV

AHHHHH!-

She just did that she really just did that. SHE THREW THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT OUT OF THE PLANE! "HELA WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" Draven asks. Hold on let's just go back about 10 minutes. 

10 minutes before

"Hela tell us about yourself, "my youngest grandson asked. "I'm 17, I have Histrionic personality disorder, schizophrenia, and psychosis. I have two best friends, nugget and Yari, and my favorite color is light yellow,"  she answered while glancing at the flight attendant. "Who's Yari?" I ask taking a glance at the flight attendant "Yari was my cellmate till I got put in max security, we used to pull pranks on all the workers," Hela responds with a slight smile. "Do you guys usually let your enemies host your flights," Hela asks out of the blue? We all share confused glances before responding with a chorus of 'no's. "mhm" is all she responds before getting up and walking towards the flight attendant. I guess you can imagine what happened next. 

Present time

"HELA WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" Draven asks looking out the open plane door. "She was a part of the Russian Mafia El Stupido, you could hear her accent and she was making weird phone calls talking about how she was gonna put poison in our food and drinks," Hela says closing the door and sitting down. "I heard her speaking Russian but I didn't know she was on the phone," My husband said still shell shocked. "I thought this plane ride would be somewhat quiet," Hades said covering his face with his upper arm and letting out a loud frustrated sigh. "I'm going to sleep I'm too old for this," I finally mutter out. 

Hela's POV

"I agree with grandma I need my beauty rest," I say tossing my hair. The rest of the family just groans in response. 

I get up and walk to the plane bedroom and flop right on the bed

I get up and walk to the plane bedroom and flop right on the bed. "What a day," I say into the pillow before I fall into a deep sleep. 

I was awoken by the roar of an engine, I could hear whispers now and then, probably just my family trying not to wake me up been though I'm already awake. 'They're pretty dumb if you ask me, I say we kill them,'. 'Oh shut up stupid voice no one talking to you,' I respond mentally groaning. After about 10 minutes the car came to a stop I decided to stop fake sleeping and 'wake up'. "Good morning family, friends, Draven," I say Draven's name sarcastically. Draven glared at me before sitting in the car in front of a house, No mansion...

 Draven glared at me before sitting in the car in front of a house, No mansion