Chapter 4: Once A Killer Always A Killer

A/n- Whitney Houston or Mariah Carey??? 

Hades POV

I can't believe my little sister is right in front of me its been so long since I saw her raven black hair and dark hazel eyes. "So you weren't lying to me," Hela asked looking at the guard to the right of her. "When have I lied to your sweetness," the guard answered with a pout. "Anyone wanna explain why my granddaughter was running from a bunch of men," grandma interrupted. Hela and the guard exchanged glances before Hela spoke "I may or may not have broken out of my cage." 

Cage? What kind of place is this I thought before asking "Why were you in a cage shouldn't you be in a room?" "Since she's difficult we had to put her in a cage," Dr. Clara interrupted. "That's no excuse to put my daughter in a cage," dad interrupted sounding a little too calm. "It's the rules we didn't need patients dying because of her," Dr. Clara said letting out a frustrated sigh. "Sam get her prepped for transportation and I want no more screw-ups whatsoever," Dr. Clara seethed. The guard next to Hela, Sam, nodded and picked up Hela by her arms. "Meet us outside while we prep her for transportation," Sam said before carrying her down the hall. "That was not how I expected our first meeting to go," Draven said with a loud sigh. 

I nodded in agreement and walked outside. As I was walking down the path I saw a girl about my age sitting on the floor crying, I walk up to her, and before I could say anything she tackled me to the ground choking me. "W-who are you," she asks releasing my neck still sitting on me. "I should be asking you that your the one who tackled me to the ground," I say sending her a cold glare. "I-I'm Y-Yari what are you doing here," she stutters getting off me. I get a good look at her and I have to say she the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She has dark brown curly hair, sun-kissed skin, and beautiful chocolaty eyes. 

"I'm Hades... I'm here to pick up my sister," I say staring into her eyes. "Oh do you mean Hella," she asked blushing "Yes, do you know her," I ask standing up. "We were cellmates for a month or two I haven't seen her since she got moved to the basement," she answers standing up pacing around. "Don't you see her walking around the facility," I ask while we walk down the path. "No, she's only allowed to come out when she has treatment," Yari answers with a sigh. I spot my family exiting the building with sam and my sleeping sister. I say 'bye' Yari and join my family, as I walked up to my brother he started telling me about Hela and her disorders. 

Yari Salgado

Yari Salgado

Draven's POV

"We found out what disorders Hela has," I said to my older brother while we approached the car. "What disorders," he asked stopping abruptly. "Histrionic Personality Disorder, Schizophrenia, and psychosis" I answered with a sad tone in my voice. I still can't believe our little sister is practically a psychopath it makes me wonder what could make her go crazy and kill our mother. "What happened to our sweet little sister," Hades asked with a frustrated sigh before walking ahead. Dad always said Hades was the closest to Hela even though she was taken a few hours after she was born Hades wouldn't leave her side for anything. I on the other hand didn't remember much of her, I was only 4 when she was taken but I always felt like I was missing something and that was Hela

"She's all yours and a little advice," Sam said as he put Hela in the car. We nodded for him to continue and he just looks behind him and said "Don't let her have knives or forks even if it's plastic." We just stared at him dumbfounded till the car started rolling. "Thank the lord he's gone I thought he would never leave," I heard Hela say popping up from her sleeping spot. "I thought you were sleeping," Grandpa said confusion in his eyes. "Did you think chlorophyll would knock me out," she asked with a giggle at the end. "Well... yeah," Grandma and dad said at the same time. "They've been using that on me since day one but it never did the trick," Hela answers in a bored tone yawning. "So wanna introduce yourselves," She asked staring at her nails like their the most interesting thing in the world. We introduce ourselves to Hela and she just says "Yeah I knew who you guys are," she said spreading out on the car seat, her head leaned on dad, and her legs spread across grandpas lap.

 "What is that supposed to mean," I ask completely and utterly confused. "I know dad runs the American Mafia do I look stupid to you I'm a psychopath after all," Hela says like it's no deal closing her eyes and cuddling into dad more. "But you've been in a secluded area for most of your life how could you know that," grandam asked shocked. "I asked Nugget to get me all the info on you guys so there are no surprises," she answered with a smile mentioning this 'Nugget' person. "Who's 'Nugget'" Hades seethed, fists clenched and jaw clenched. "Nugget was my personal guard Sam he's my BFF," Hela answered groggily. We all just nodded and left it at that. 

About an hour and a half later we pulled up to our private plane. Hades lifted Hela and transported her to the plane. We thought this plane ride would be nice and quiet but how we were so wrong...