Chapter 18: Seriously

Almano's POV

She snuck out with him... again...

This has to stop repeating we can't leave her alone for 5 minutes without her and Massimo getting into trouble together. But she does like him. S looks like ill have to deal with the two crazy kids. I've been catching up on a lot of paperwork, since Hela came home I've kinda been slacking on mafia work. Jose's been on my ass about Hades kicking Alexia out for disrespecting Hela. Which he was right for. Ever since then Jose has been threatening to start a war and kill my daughter. So may or may not have put a hit on his head.

 Just as I was about to answer another email my phone started to ring. "Hello," I say into the phone coldly. "H-Hi Mr. Roman," I hear Massimo's voice stutter out. Wait, sutter? "Mr. Roman huh when did we go back to Mr what did you do?" I ask now concerned. "Well...I took Hela on a date and she got poisoned," he says rather quickly. I can't believe my daughter has been suffering all this time and I didn't even call her... what kind of a father am I?

"You ket my daughter get poisoned...and your only telling me this NOW!" I scream into the phone angrily standing up and rushing downstairs. "I wanted to make sure she was ok before I called you," he said sternly returning to his old self. "Where is she I want to see her," I continue while getting into my car. "I'll send you the address she's being treated right as we speak," he says hanging up. These two are gonna be the death of me...

Hela's POV

My whole body was in much more pain than I could ever fathom. For someone who's turned on by pain, even this is too much. My veins feel like they have needles protruding through them. I slowly open my eyes to be met with a slightly lit bedroom. The bedroom was dark modern-themed, mostly black. I guarantee this is Massy's room. Lucia says as my eyes get used to the light in the room. "M-massy," I say my eyes glossing over. I feel like crying...My body has never hurt like this. My stomach hurts the most. "Hello, my name is Dr. Donovan, I'm Massimo's personal doctor," a man who's checking the machine next to the bed said.

 "W-where's Massy," I say almost whispering. "He's in the hall on the phone would you like me to get him?" Dr. Donovan asks. I only nod before letting my eyes close slightly. "Hela! I'm so sorry I let this happen are you ok?!" Massy asks taking my small hand in his big one. "I'm f-fine Massy I'm just tired and my stomach hurts a lot," I say the last part sarcastically. Massimo lets out a small chuckle at my sarcasm before kissing my forehead and whispering sweet nothings into my ear. After a good 30 minutes, I start to slowly fall asleep...