Chapter 10-Cats

Hades's POV

"HELA!" I scream towards my sister as she falls to the floor with her gun wound in her stomach. I quickly catch my sister and start putting pressure on her wound. "Hey, I'm ok Hades don't worry," she says coughing at the end. I quickly pick her up putting her into the car's passenger seat. driving to our private hospital. "Your gonna be ok Hela," I say more like ask. 

(Time Skip)

By the time I reach the hospital doctors are already outside waiting for us. I quickly et out and help the doctors put my little sister and a gurney. "If she dies so do you," I say glaring at the doctors making them flinch. They quickly wheel my sister to the OR while I'm left with the worst job ever. Telling my dad and grandfather about what happened...

Almano's POV

"So I have planned that the date will be tomorrow night," Jose says cheerfully while putting his papers in his briefcase. "Yes, yes" My father replies squeezing the bridge of his nose in annoyance. We've been trying to get rid of Jose since day one. He cheats on and abuses his loving wife and spoils his daughter rotten. He doesn't care about family, and in this business family is everything. Just as I'm about to order him to leave my phone rings. "Hello," I say into the phone not caring about who it is. "D-dad," I hear a voice that I know is hades. "What did you do this time," I say knowing that tone. "It's Hela...she was shot while we were leaving the mall," He says quietly. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE WAS SHOT, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT YOUR SISTER!" I scream at the now quiet boy. "I tried there was a sniper, we're at the hospital, she was just rushed into emergency surgery," He says ending the call before I could yell anymore.

"What, do you mean my granddaughter is in the hospital," My father says standing up glaring at me right in the eye. "They were gunned down at the mall," I say rushing towards the car. We both get in and drive to the mafia hospital as fast as possible. 

(Time Skip)  

We enter the hospital to see everyone running around frantically. "Where is my daughter," I seeth out. "S-sir your daughter is still in surgery," a woman says running away almost instantly. I walk upstairs to the OR floor to see my son pacing around in the hallway. "I'm sorry dad," he says instantly when he sees us. I sigh before saying "It's ok son you couldn't have known." I bring my son into a hug as he repeats apology after apology. "Sir your daughters gonna be just fine," The doctor says coming out of the OR. They wheel out my daughter taking her to a private room. 

Time Skip

I hold Hela's hand as she sleeps peacefully. "You know I'm not sleeping right?" Hela quietly asks opening her eyes. "I woke up in the middle of surgery, the surgeon, and talked about cats the whole time," she says giving me a smile. "W-wouldn't you've been in pain?" My dad asks stroking her cheek with his thumb. Hela just shrugs before saying "I'm hungry." Still the same old Hela...