My bully, my lover

A birthday update for our mandu cause why not?

·ᴗ·
anyways, y/n is a he.
-
-
-
-
-

Third person pov

The school door's swung open, resulting all the students along the hallway to flinch with some shouts by the girls. 

Some boys glare towards the door, ready to shoot daggers at the people that walk into the school. But once 4 figures strolled into the school, they immediately look away, in all directions except the school door.

The crowd along the hallway separated to two sides, leaving a space in the middle.

The gang of 4 girls mentally smirk at the ' invitation' of the students and walked through the crowd with their heads high, giving the other students mocking looks.

As they were qalking past the crowd, a girl suddenly lost her balance and fell right in front of the 4 girls.

The tallest girl broke into laughter and reached down, pulling the girl's hair until she look up at her.

" what are you trying to do? Trying to gain attention? Such a pathetic attention seeker." the blonde sneered at the girl whose eyes waterer after hearing such harsh words. 

" yah park chaeyoung. Don't dirty your hands with her filthy hair, lets go. Ignore this freak." the short haired girl called out from the front. Park Chaeyoung also known as rosé, gave the girl the last push and stood up, dashing over to her friend.

She grabbed the short haired girl's arm and hugged it cloe to her, leaning onto the girl's neck for warmth.

" you're so warm, lisa." rosé whispered while snuggling even closer to lisa who kept quiet, but blushing secretly without rosé knowing.

The older girls behind them eyed them and shared a small smile.

" when are they actually going to date?" the oldest girl, jisoo, asked and nudged the cat eyed girl beside her.

" how am i suppose to know?" the cat eyed girl rolled her eyes playfully before letting out the softest giggle,
" but soon i guess."

She wore back her bitchy face afterwards, looking right and left to see if anyone has saw her giggling at jisoo. She can't afford to let others see her soft side. She is the queen in her school, cold and arrogant is her way to go.

Then, at the corner of her eye, she saw someone running up the stairs anxiously. Furrowing her eyebrows, she pulled jisoo with her and rushed towards the stairs.

' that person must have saw it!' jennie thought to herself, fearing that the person would share it with the whole school.

She continued tugging onto jisoo's arm and dragging her around the school, chasing and more chasing.

Jennie chased the person till they reached a dead end with the person trapped in front of them.

Jennie finally got the chance to look at guy in front of her and took a few steps closer. Every step forward results in a step back by the guy.

" why are you running away?" jennie questioned seriously, her eyes not leaving the guy.

" uh, because you suddenly glared at me and chase me around the school like you wanna kidnap me?" he answered back, panting in between each word.

" you saw it?" jennie nervously asked but not showing her it out to the guy, trying her best to keep as calm as possible.

" see what?" the guy asked back, his face showing slight confusion at what jennie said.