Lovesick

Y/n pov

you guys know how to predict if someone is lovesick? Its easy. When they start clinging around you 24/7. When they always stalk you around to make sure you are not cheating.

I had enough of all this. Jennie told me that no one could talk to me except the 3 girls. The heck?

I slammed my phone on the table making jennie walk out of the kitchen. She crossed her arms, " is this how to control your anger?"

i sighed.

" sorry."

I was about to walk away when she called me again. I really want to leave the house but i really don't know what she would do to take me.

She might even turn yandere to keep me away from others.

" why were you talking with another girl on phone yesterday?"

her eyes. They are not the same anymore. Its the eyes of someone that is lovesick. Dangerously lovesick.

" its rosé." i shrugged my shoulders before walking up the stairs.

" kim y/n! You are not allowed to talk to anyone except me now!"

I clentched my fist tightly. I stopped myself from walking and went back down.

Jennie was still there with the same expression. Ye, lovesick huh?

" you can't control me." i gritted my teeth making her smirk. She walk back into the kitchen before coming back with a knife.

Fuck-

she wants to kill me? This is not lovesick! This is yandere.

Jennie slowly, step by step, approach me. On the other hand, i already started running up the stairs.

I lock the door up and hugged myself as i sat on the floor. Damn...is this a hello neighbour game or what?

Creek....

The sound of the stairs being stepped was heard. She is near...very near.

I look around and spotted a window. Aish...its locked. I took a deep breathe before punching hard on the window.

The window didn't break but i am sure my knuckles would. I blew on them to try ease the pain but its still fucking hurts.

" ah...there you are, baby." the door swung open revealing the one and only jennie kim.

I sat there hopelessly, waiting for my death. As she slowly approach me, i started praying for someone to help us.

She raised her knife up high, almost ready to end my life.

" jennie... this is not you."

i could sense her trying to stop herself eventhough the knife was still high up.

" please, wake up. You know that i only love you."

the knife dropped onto the ground making an loud echoed around the room.

Jennie also kneeled down and started crying. Her eyes were know filled with tears of regret.

" we will need to go for some therapy, hun." i calmly told her, not wanting her to explode again.

She slowly nodded her head before hugging me. I hugged the woman that i loved the most, despite her trying to kill me.

1 year later

" hey hun." i greeted jennie to get no reply.

I smiled before giving her some flowers. I sat beside her and admire the not so good view.

" you are really stupid you know. You killed someone because they flirted with me." I softly cried and sighed.

" i tried to safe you but they still decided things to go this way." i stood up to clean the dust and leaves on my pants.

" i will see you again, hun." i bit my lips to stop myself from bursting into tears before walking away.

I sat on the car before taking ome last peep at the graveyard.

I love you jennie, i really do.

I know you can hear this.

If you didn't catch what i just said...i love you.