Will you?

" you have cancer, mr/miss kim"

i widened my eyes in shocked.

" its currently getting worst. Its close to stage 3 but what amaze me is how your hair are still growing." the doctor confusingly stated.

" so will i die?"

The doctor sighed. " kid, i have many experience. You have a weak immune system. Its better for you to spend your days more wisely."

i nodded and walked home. This doctor is the strangest doctor i have ever seen. He told me his name is jeon jungkook. Normal doctors would tell you that you will be fine but this kookie told me that i will die?

( kookie🥺)

I sighed before dragging my feet home. I learnt from movies that if you don't want to let your loves one sad, you need to break up with them...

Nonsense...i guess i just have to cherish my time with jennie more.

" babe?" jennie exclaimed quite shock.
Yeah right, usually i would just hang out with friends and come home at night.

I hummed in response and hug her. She flinched but soon melted into the hug.

" i am cooking kimchi friedrice, wanna eat?" she asked hopefully eventhough she was quite sure its a no.

" i would love to, hun." her eyes widened abit before nodding her head slowly. As she was cooking, i played with my phone.

" ouch." jennie voice came from the kitchen, she cut herself? As usual, i could just continue playing but no.

" you okay, hun?" i walked towards her with a med kit in my hands. I closed the fire so that the rice won't burn. I then guided jennie to the sofa and starts cleaning her wound.

" y/n..." i looked up at her.

" are you sick or something?" she blurted out.

" no i am not. I find myself taking you for granted so i want to treat you better." i half lied as i really want to love her more now.

She showed her gummy smile before standing up. I pulled her back down while she looks at me confused.

" i will handle the rest, just relax, princess." i peck her forehead while she blush.

As i continued to cook the fried rice, i felt even more guilty. Everytime she cooks for the two of us, i would not even taste it. I took her for granted...

I wiped my tears before serving our lunch. She was about to sit across me when i pull her and make her sit on my lap.

" what are you doin-" before she could 
speak, i feed her a spoon of rice. She moan at how good it taste.

" it taste so guudd." i laugh at how she tried to speak with so much food in her mouth.

I placed my chin on her shoulder making her chuckle.

" i love you, jen." she suddenly stopped eating.

I slightly shake her and i found her crying.

" i love you more, pabo." i smile while she kissed me passionately. I kissed back with the same force. We both express our love for each other.

1 month later 

its weird, kookie said i would die arohnd 1 month later...and here i am still breathing.

To be honest, the past one month is the best month ever. How jennie and i spend it loving each other and don't you guys dare to think dirty.

So...i decided to go check up at the hospital again.

" so i am fine?" i asked the new doctor,
kim seokjin.

" yes, you are always fine. Who told you about your cancer?" he was equally confused.

" kookie...i mean mr jeon jungkook."

He laughed a little, " but mr/miss, there is no jeon in our hospital."

i sat there frozen for a second. Okay now what, i just met a ghost.

I dragged myself back home again, trying to calm myself down even though i could have a heart attack anytime.

" babe!" jennie yelled happily. I smile at her, forgetting about that kookie.

" lets go out for a date today." i nodded at her while she went to do her make up.

Actually, thank you kookie...for letting me change into a more wonderful person that can love and protect jennie.

" i am done." she squeaked.

I pulled her closer to me, " jennie, will you start a new healthy relationship with me?"

" i...i will."