Soulmate

i flipped through the photo ablum while admiring each photos in it.

Photos may just be something normal to everyone but photos of jennie....to me, its just pure gold.

I touched one of the photo and unconscious smiled.

Flashback

" buy me that, y/n/n!" jenie whined at me while stomping her feet. I patted her head before walking towards the ice cream truck.

She happily hugged my arm before walking with me.

The uncle looked before smiling at me
teasingly. " milk ice cream please." he nodded and proceeded to make them.

When he was back, i gave him a 100 dollar making him gasp. I handed the money to him before walking off with jennie who was licking her ice cream.

" you are the best!"

" yea, i know." i wiped away the ice cream on her lips while she continued to eat her ice cream.

We were having fun talking about random stuff in school when jennie's crush, taehyung came. He kissed jennie's hand which made her blush and look at me.

I nodded at her, she happily stood up and walked away with taehyung. I took out my phone and saved the photo i took.

I smiled bitterly while wiping away the tears that fell on my phone.

End of flashback

The photo is still here huh? Looks like i even printed it out just to keep it in the photo album. How blind are you to not notice my love?

I flipped through again and stopped again. I took out one of the photos with my eyes glued to it. Damn, this must be one of her hottest photo.

 Damn, this must be one of her hottest photo

Shit- i am drooling. I slapped my fave slightly and covered the photo up to stop myself from thinking dirty. Fuck my mind.

Flashback

" y/n/n!" a cute voice came by.

" jen...you know cute voice doesn't fit what you are wearing." i quickly turned away, hiding my blushing face.

" how about this?" she rasped out making me gulped. That was feaking hot. I closed my eyes and took deep breathes.

i turned back to her before taking my jacket and place it over her.

" people are staring." i stated protectively.

" come on...its just for an advertisment." she whined and tried to take the jacket off but i stopped her.

" the jacket looks better like that." i grinned while she pouted. She suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to her.

" y/n..." she whispered. I nervously bit my lips but still managed to respond to her by a small hum.

" later taehyung will be here too so help me okay?" she stepped back and skipped away while i was left there...

sick and tired of the heart breaking.

End of flashback

I sighed and place the photo on the floor before closing the photo album. I took a sip of the wine🍷.

I stood and admire the view outside from the window. It nots as beautiful as you but...at least it doesn't hurt me.

I understand that you only see my as a friend, as your best friend and nothing more.

You told me that he was your soulmate. Kim taehyung was your soulmate...

I think otherwise. I may be selfish but i should be your soulmate. I was with you through your ups and down. I did everthing to get called your best friend. He did nothing to get introduced as your boyfriend.

I sat on the sofa and threw the glass on wine onto the floor. Life is unfair, isin't it?

I took the peice of paper on the table. A tear betrayed my eyes and fell onto the paper.

" we welcome you to our wedding."