Lucky stars

Jennie pov

" mommy, what are you looking at?" jake ask me while hugging my arm. I peck his forehead before pointing at the night sky. 

" the stars, baby." he looked up before diverting his attention back to me.

" but its so boring mommy...." he pouted at me cutely. I grinned at him lightly before pulling him closer to me.

" jen, jake." we both looked behind to see y/n standing there with a bouquet of roses.

Jake immediately ran up to her and hug her tightly making y/n smile brightly. My heart melted at how happy they were.

" this is for you." y/n kissed my cheek while handing the roses to me with one free hand.  She carried jake with her other hand and swayed around, playing with him.

I am lucky. Damn lucky to have them in my life. They are my treasures that i would adore until my last breathe.

Time skip

" i need to talk to you about something." i mumbled out. Y/n stopped looking at her phone and placed all her attention on me.

" whats wrong?" y/n was slightly nervous since i sounded so serious.

" its jake's birthday, baby." i walked to her and sat on her lap. She pulled me closer to her and kissed my cheek. Its was nothing sexual but it contain lots of love.

" oh. You want to bring him out for that day?" she smiled and leaned on my shoulder.

" sounds great. He loves spending time together." i stood up and got ready to change into my pajamas. Y/n continued to look at me in awe making me blush slightly.

" stop staring, you look like a pervert."

" you're jennie kim, darling. I can't." she moved closer to me before leaning in for a kiss.

And things started...

Y/n pov

I held jake's hand and brought him out of the car. He excitedly drag me closer to the theme park.

Jennie chuckled at us and followed behind us. Jake noticed that jennie was falling behind so he ran back to her and pulled her to me. He held both of our hands and stood in the middle. We both lifted our hand to let jake enjoy the feeling of flying.

" can we get some ice cream?" jake pointed at the ice cream truck from afar and pouted at me. I really can't resist his puppy eyes. He really resemble jennie when it comes to cuteness.

" wait here for us." i peck jennie's forehead before bringing jake to buy his ice cream.

The uncle selling ice cream grinned at jake before asking, " what would you like, buddy?" 

" i want a mint ice cream and 2 milk ice cream for mom and mummy!" the uncle patted his head before proceeding to make thr ice cream. I noticed he added one huge scoop of ice cream for jake. 

I payed him the money but he shook his head. " my treat for this cute buddy here."

jake licked his ice cream while waving goodbye to the uncle. I held on ti the 2 milk ice cream and walked back to the bench jennie was waiting at.

When we were getting closer, there was a few guys eying jennie when walking past. Some looked at inappropriate areas making me glare at them, sending daggers to them.

I rushed back to jennie and handed her the ice cream. I took out my jacket and wrapped it around her for protection. She whispered a thank you before eating her ice cream with jake.

" remember how we first met?" jennie asked me.

I smiled. Hell yes.

Flashback

i kneeled down to meet the eye level of the girl. She was on the ground, crying. No one cared to spare her a look or even asked if she was okay.

I was the only one that approached her. She did not reply me but just continued crying.

I looked at my bag of snacks and fished out a ice cream. Its my favourite milk ice cream but it should help her.

I handed her the milk ice cream and patted her head. She hesitated but still took it and started to eat it. I could sense her enjoying it and i smiled at how cute she looked when she is eating.

I unconsciously pinched her cheek making me blush and apologized to her.

She giggled at me, " its fine. I am jennie. You?"

" y/n."

we shared eye contact. Its love at furst sight. We both found ourself attracted to each other even though we just knew each other.

She showed her gummy smile at me making my heart beat wildly. How can she be so cute and gorgeous at the same time?

" keep smiling, jennie. Change the world with your smile and don't let the world change that pretty smile of yours."

she nodded cutely at me.

I know we fell in love immediately. She did the same. We both just turned so whipped for each other within the first few weeks after knowing each other.

End of flashback

We both smiled at each other. We love our smile the most. We were glad that our son love smiling. It brought us so much joy.

Soon, we had dinner at a fancy restaurant where they charge so much for just ice water. damn.

We decided to admire the stars at a nearby beach since it look so attractive today.

Jake went to play with the sand while jennie and i look at the shining star. Its shining brightly.

" pretty."

" it is." i agreed.

" we started dating at night and married at night. shouldn't we thank the stars for all this?" jennie suddenly ask me.

" ye, we should. Those..." i pointed to the sky, " are our lucky stars."

our lucky stars that brought us together...