She was sick

A/n: please, the photo above just made  my day.

  Jennie told me that this few weeks, she would be busy. I guess its the 4+1 project. Its weird how people manage to guess that new member is joining them. How could that happen?

( its not a new member for sure.)

i get that she is busy for this project but skipping dinner is not a wise choice. I could sense that the girls are getting weak.

Jennie is skipping dinner. Jisoo is staying at the studio till midnight. Lisa is dancing like a robot for 24/7. Rosé is dyeing her hair 3 times a week!

( i really don't want to see baldsé 😭)

i placed a sandwich on the table just in case jennie is hungry when she comes back. Just as i was about to eat my dinner, the door opened.

" nini?" i was shocked to see her home so early.

She weakly smiled at me before laying down on the sofa. She groaned slightly while finding for a comfortable position.

" whats wrong, babe?" her face looks realy pale. I touch her forehead and found out that she has a fever. I called her to take her temperature while i took some wet cloth.

I took a look and saw that it was 38 degree.

( just pretend its not covid)

i almost dropped the wet cloth when i saw that. I sighed before placing it on the forehead. it felt like the heat is burning the cloth.

Jennie face eased a bit when the cold cloth came into contact with her forehead. But when the cloth is hot again, her face scrunched again.

" told you not to overwork yourself before, right?" i mocked her slightly. I carried her up to our bedroom in a bridal style.

I place her on the bed and went to prepare some medicine for her. Hmmm...let me see, cough syrup? No. ah! PANADOL!

i took two tablets and a cup of water and went back to the bedroom. Instead of seeing her lying on bed, she 
was nowhere to be seen.

" jen?" i called out.

I could her a weak sound from the bathroom. I placed the medicine and water on the table and walk towards her.

Aish...this girl. She was emptying her stomach. I kneeled down beside her and patted her back slightly. After she was done, i flushed the toilet🚽 .

I stood behide her and supported her body weight while she brushed her teeth to clean off the smell. She rinsed her month before hugging me. I carried her again and placed her on bed.

" here, eat this." i hand her the medicine but she pushed it away.

" nuuu" she whined. I careless her mandu cheeks.

( i don't get how people say jennie is childish??!! She is just cute!)

" you need to eat this to get better, babe." i told her gently.

She sat up and sighed. She ate the medicine before whining again at how bad it taste.

I adjust the pillow for her to sleep. I noticed that she is still wearing her clothes that are quite dirty.

I took some clothes from the closet. I took her favourite hoodie and shorts for her.

I looked at her before blushing abit. Aish...y/n! Stop your dirty mind!

I slowly unbuttoned her shirt when her hands stopped me.

" sorry. I wanted to change since its dirty..." i looked away.

She giggled abit before taking off her clothes and changed into the hoodie. After she was done, she gave me a quick peck on my cheeks which made me blush.

I took her old clothes and was about to go downstairs when she held my wrist.

" jen, i need to wash this."

" wash it tomorrow, stay with me." she pouted. I smiled a bit before folding her clothes and placed it on the table.

I layed beside her, extending my arms. She snuggled closely to me and hugged my waist.

" thank you..."

" hmm?"

" thanks for taking care of me."

i kissed her forehead. Her fever went down...

" anything for you, babe."