When you kissed her during an argument

" jennie, stop." i held her hands tightly before she was able to slap me.

" stop? Then why didn't you stop talking to that slut who flirted with you?" she gritted her teeth as she coldly galred at me.

Urh....jealous kittens are the worst.

" she is not a slut jennie..." her eyes raged with fire and she pulled my collar.

" so you are taking her side?!" she pushed me away from her. My back hit the wall and i groaned in pain.

Jennie walked towards me and crossed her arms.

" its not what you think, nini."

i swear her eyes softened a little when i called her by her nickname.

She looked away and avoided my eyes. I sighed and pulled her closer to me but she just pushed my hand away and hissed at me.

" please let me explain..." i pleaded. She look at me with a 'go on' face.

" i swear i didn't flirted back or anything. When she started to talk to me, i just talk back a little since i didn't wanted to be rude. I got caught off guard when she flirted. In fact, i told her that i have a girlfriend."

She raised her eyebrows and looked at me. I chose to remain eye contact with her to prove that i am not lying.

" then why did you kept the number that she gave you!" she took out a slip of paper from my jacket. I gulped...shit, i forget to throw that away.

How am i going to explain? Should i tell her the truth?

" i...i was still busy ordering our food and i just wanted to return to you as fast as possible." i played with my fingers.

" wow y/n...such a good lie!" jennie shoved me away and slammed the door shut.

Nice one lisa...now you just got me into a deep trouble.

Flashback

" come on! You want to let her care for you don't you?" lisa asked me.

" ya but..." She placed a finger on my mouth.

" no buts y/n, just stick to the plan."

lisa smiled and walked into the cafe jennie was in.

What the heck? She knew that jennie gets jealous easily abd she still wants to do this?

You guys want to know the plan?

So this stupid plan is....lisa will pretend to flirt with me and give me her number. When jennie notices it, she will stop looking at her phone and focuse on me.

End of flashback

monobal! I fucking hate this plan!

I mean yes, i do want jennie to focuse on me than her phone but not this kind of attention!

She is mad at me right now! What should i do?

Just as i was about to call lisa, jennie burst into the room.

Her eyes were full of anger and sadness. I felt disappointed with myself, why did i do this?

" i get it y/n...."

" get what?" i blurted out before mentally cursing myself.

She looks at me and tears started to fill her eyes. I wanted to walked to her but she stopped me.

" i get that you deserve someone better for me...that girl is clearly prettier and hotter. I...i-"

i hugged her tightly, lettimg her cry on my shoulder.

I don't care my shirt is wet now...all i care is the kitten infront of me.

" shhhh...i love you and you only." i calmed her down and kissed her forehead.

I pulled away when she stopped crying.

" look...i am sorry for making you angry. I didn't mean to and my heart only belongs to you so you don't need to worry." i smiled.

" i am sorry too...maybe i don't deserve you at all. I am the worst-"

i kissed her making her flinched but immediately kissed back. We kissed like it was our first kiss. I bit her lower lip, asking for entrance.

she opened her mouth letting my tongue enter mouth. We melted into each others touch.

We pulled away when we lacked the oxygen needed.

" nini, i love you..." i placed both hands on her shoulder.

She smiled before pecking my lips.

" i love you more."

Lalisa, thank you!