Love is painful [L.I.P] 2

A/n: my ultimate bias ^^

Y/n pov

I quickly brought all the flowers with jungkook. Lucky that he is close to my crush if not i would not even know how to confess tomorrow.

" are we done, i want my chicken nuggets." he pouted as we walked out of the shop.

" stop pouting, you look disgustingly cute. Lets buy it now." i laughed when his face turned into a bright sunflower.

We both walked into McDonald's and ordered his chicken nuggets. I ordered 50 chicken nuggets for him and asked him to bring some over for the gang. I warned him over and over again to not finish it up alone.

After the bunny left, i went home to prepare all the gifts for tomorrow's confession.

I have a crush on IU since 2 years ago, we became best friends after i saved her from some jerks.

We always hang out together but this few days, she became busy and don't really contacted me anymore.

Whenever i text her, she would just reply me with short messages or just straight up blue tick me.

Its painful. Love sucks when you suddenly have a crush on your best friend.

But i still decide to confess before its too late. After iu started putting on light make ups and wear some cute outfits to school, boys and girls started to simp for every time.

I should say, blackpink, iu are the most popular girls in school.

IU just caught my attention the moment i see her. After becaming friends, i love her more than that.

Her voice sounds so angelic and her cute little face makes me want to shower it with kisses.

She makes me go so insane till i can't control myself when i face her.

Not lying that i felt hurt when i see her close to another guy in school, called jin-goo. I heard they both studied after school and hang out often.

So iu hang out with him more than me...

" hey!" someone suddenly jumped on my back making me flinch for a moment.

" nini?" i placed my hand around her legs to make sure she won't fall off. She wrapped her hands around my neck and lean her head close to mine.

I suddenly felt a funny feeling in my stomach.

This can't be...

I only felt this kind of feeling when i see iu.

" i brought you some snack hehe. I knew you will be out here buying things so i brought all this." she used some cute voice to whisper into my ear.

" you don't need to, nini." i sighed and smiled at how caring she was.

" but i want to. Lets go there to eat!" she pointed at a playground somewhere near us. I fastened my hands around her legs and run across the road to reach the playground. She hid her head in my back when i increased my speed.

I could feel my heart beating faster when she snuggled closely to me.

This is not right. I love iu...but, why is jennie having an effect on me?

Time skip

" say ahhhhh~" she place the spoon of ice cream in front of my lips. I frozed for a moment before opening my mouth and she fed me the ice cream while grinning.

I felt my cheeks getting hotter for some reason everytime she stared at me when feeding me.

" what are those flowers for y/n?" jennie asked me curiously.