Love is gone pt2( requested)

Y/n pov

" y/n ah, its time to eat..." rosé sat on my bed and shook my shoulder. I groaned before pushing her hands away.

" i don't want to eat." she sighed before standing up and pulled my blanket away. I tried to pull them back but rosé threw them to the ground.

I sat up and glared at her. usually she would get scared but this time she stayed strong. She continued to remain eye contact.

" leave, rosie. Leave...i don't want to hurt you." ever since jennie left me, i started to get lifeless and aggressive. There was once i choked someone who tried to molest Rosé.

Rosé stood in front of me and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and started crying.

" rosie...i am useless...she left me for him." i continued to cry which made part of her shirt wet.

She pulled away and wiped my tears and kissed my forehead.

" please...y/n, i don't want to see you in pain anymore." she cried back. My heart ached at this sight. I felt sad for her and myself.

" i am sorry..." i kissed her forehead before hugging her.

" thanks for being such a good cousin, rosie..." i finished my sentence while she smiled at me.

I really have to stay strong again. Not just for others but for myself. My heart is hurt before but that doesn't mean it will stay shattered for the rest of my life.

Should i move on and forget about you, jennie? I am afraid my heart has decided to be alone. Moving on is not easy especially after years if relationship with you.

I miss you and i can't pretend. I tried to stay strong but how? How do you expect me to forget about you and just  remove all my memories with you?

" do you want to eat with me?" rosé asked me. I smiled a little before stretching. I nodded at her before standing up.

She happily skipped out of the door before slamming the door shut.

" sorry! It was not meant so loud." i giggled and shook my head before walking to the bathroom to wash my face.

I look at myself through the mirror.

That smile...its been a lomg time since i have ever seen my own smile.

Its time to start new!

" here!" rosé placed a plate of fried rice on the table. Damn....she should go be a chef instead. Chefsé....mhm chef kiss.

After that wonderful dinner, rosé and i decided to go shopping and buy some new clothes for me.

" this one looks good on you." rosé picked every shirt one by one until she can't take anymore.

" rosie...you already brought 23 outfits!"

She smiled," we can share some of the them." i sighed and side hugged her. She let me place my arm over her shoulder and we continued to shop.

" faster! Can't you walk?" a voice boomed. I turned around to see kai?

Wait...why is he shouting? I look at the girl beside him.

No way.

Jennie??!!!

" y/n...." rosé pulled my shirt to gain my attention. At the same time, jennie looked at me.