Love is gone~3

A/n: i know a lot of people want this but i still didn't give you guys this. Thousands of apology🥺

Third person pov

Its as if the 4 people was stuck to their ground. No one dare to move or speak. Y/n can't help but stare at jennie. He can't deny that he didn't miss her at all. In fact, he missed her so much.

He wants to hug her tightly, gives her soft peck on her forehead. Whisper in her ear that she would be fine.

Jennie on the other hand could not help but think the same. She finally understood that y/n was the only one that could give her the love thats sincere.

She wants to jump onto y/n's back and hug him tightly. She wants to yell out how much she missses him and how she regret bot loving him back then.

Jennie looked at how rosé hands gripping tightly on y/n's shirt. Her hopes shattered. Y/n has goods looks and is well-mannered, how could he still be single after her.

Kai pov

I glanced to jennie's side to see her staring at y/n. Even y/n was staring back at her. Am i air to them now?

I harshly pulled jennie by her arm, " lets go."

she grabbed my hand and pushed it off slightly. She was in pain.

I got annoyed at her actions and aimed for her wrist. I held it tightly, my nails slightly digging into her skin. She was so close, so close to breaking down. I like it. I like to see her crying pain. 

you might call me a psychopath. I don't care. All the wounds on jennie's body shows my love towards her. Its shows that jennie is own by someone, ME.

" softer...please, it hurts." she breathlessly stated as i was pressing on her veins.

" do i look like i care?" i glared at her which most likely scared the life out of her.

I dragged her out of the shopping centre. One more step closer to my car when i was stopped by a bunch of security guards.

I felt a hand trailed behind my neck, the next moment i know, i was punched in the face.

The security guards approached me and one of then pinned me onto the ground.

" jen, you okay?"

that voice...KIM Y/N!

I kicked the security guard holding onto my arms and gave him a punch in his stomach. He coughed dryly and held onto his stomach. His team looked at me furiously and acted if i was a murderer. Well, i can be one if i want to.

I look over at y/n who was hugging jennie and comforting her. I reached out from my pocket and smirked.

No one gets my girl.

I ran towards them without caring about the guards shouting my name.

" yah kim y/n!" i used full force and swing the knife close to him. He didn't panick and just slightly pushed jennie away from him.

He prepared himself in a defense position and stared at my movement.

I side stepped and he eyed my leg to capture all my movements. I smirked. I suddenly push myself forcefully towards him. I was ready to slash my knife on his shoulder when a gun shot was heard. 

" you lost, kai." that was the last words i heard before my eyes closed. Darkness was all i witness before i can't feel my body. My muscles felt numb and dead. My brain can't seem to work anymore, it was empty. I could not remeber anything.

And i fainted.

Y/n pov

" his not dead right?" i look over the the security who is keeping his gun. He shook his head, " it will just strike him down for awile."

" hey y/n..."

I hummed in response while i look at jennie. She hugged me tightly while glaring at rosé who was looking at me worriedly. Hahah, did she thimk that rosé was mt girlfriend?

This mandu always get jealous so easily. I gripped on her arms and look over at rosé and winked at her.

She got my hint and left us alone. Ahh, chipmunk is the best.

" who is she?"

" oh, my cousin." chipmunk is really so close to me that she treats me like a brother.

" what really? So you guys are not dating?" she finally smiled. I chuckled and nodded.

" does that mean we have a chance?" my heart skipped a beat at her words. I really want her back but her actions in the past traumatized me.

She noticed my silence and caress my cheeks. " y/n...i always hurt you in the past. I am sorry. I will change for you."

" i don't know, jennie." i smiled sadly and took off her hands. She stopped smiling and she started to tear up a little.

I walked off, leaving her there.

" i am not going to stop." her voice cracked.

I stopped walking.

" it may be too late to make it..."

I bit my lips to stop myself from breaking down. This time, i won't let my emotions take over me.

I turned around to see her standing there while trembling due to her crying.

She looked up slightly and showed me her gummy smile, " but its not too late to try."

It hit me. Her words hit me.

Looks like my love for her is not gone. It was always there. Its just submerged to the end of my heart.

But now, jennie got it again. She got me to love her once...again.