Love letter

A/n: how many love letter you have received till now?

Love letters are just trash, waste of papers. Why write your love or affection on paper when you should use your actions to show it?

I used to hate love letters until jennie kim sends me one. The way she would sneak to my table and shyly runs away everytime melts my heart.

" what are you doing?" i heard a girls voice. That belongs...to irene!

I slowly peek towards the classroom, shocked to see irene gripping onto jennie's hair harshly.

" s...stop...it h...hurts." jennie had tears dripping down her face while her hands held on irene's wrist.

I clentched my fist tightly while watching them.

Irene let go of her before taking the love letter jennie wrote.

" you wrote this?" she held the love letter high. Jennie could only nod slightly.

Irene smirked a little before tearing it up.

" No,no!" jennie took the remaining half of the letter and continued to cry. Irene held onto her chin and smirked at her.

" listen here, bitch. Y/n is mine. Don't touch her/him and you will be fine..."

Jennie looked up and shook her head furiously. Irene widened her eyes since no one dares to say no to her.

She pushed jennie till she fall on the cold hard floor. She then signalled for her team of girls called red velvet to help her bully jennie.

" this teach you to keep your hands off y/n!" irene says as she slaps jennie hard on her cheeks resulting a red mark.

When she is about to hit her again, i stepped in.

" y-y/n?" irene mumbled out. I smiled slightly at jennie when she looked at me. My heart ached seeing her in this state.

I kneeled down beside jennie and pulled her up, making sure she don't stumble and fall. She thanked ne softly.

" why? Why! I am the most popular student in school! Why not like me but her?" irene yelled at me.

" so? Even if you are the principal's daughter, i won't fall for you a bit. People with manners like you belongs in the zoo. Now if you would excuse me." i slightly push her away and walked with jennie.

Jennie let go of my hand and almost falled but managed to steadied herself.

" you...like me?" she asked me with hope in her eyes.

I look at her without breaking any eye contact.

" no, i don't like you..." i slowly speaked. She sighed at my answer before turning to walk.

I hold her shoulders and pinned her to the wall.

" i...i love you, jennie." i immediately kissed her softly not wanting her to freak out.

I felt her hands slowly travelled up to my neck and pulled me closer. Our body touched while we continued to kiss passionately.

" yah! Unnie!" urhhh, that monobal just ruined our moment.

She covered her eyes but still left a gap to peek at us.

Rosé gasped slightly when she saw us while chicken...ahem...jisoo stayed calm.

" so...you guys?" jisoo breaked the awkward silence.

" we are not..." jennie tried to speak but i cutted her off.

" we are dating." i stated. Jennie widen her eyes.

" you will regret your choices! I am not as popular as irene!" jennie looks at me, wanting me to change my choice.

I groaned and glared at her, " thats not what matters. To me, inner beauty is more important, jennie. And plus, you are beautiful too."

She blushed and looked down, playing with her fingers. The members were teasing us, watching their so called
'k drama.'

Jennie took my hands and ran away from that three girls. We started to giggle when we hear them screaming.

" i am sorry."

i looked at her confused.

" urm..." she sighed.

" relax, jen. I will love you no matter what."

She held out her pinky, " forever and always?"

i connected our pinky, " forever and always." i grinned.

When we hugged, the three girls were clapping and congratulating us.

I am yours and you are mine, nini.