Holidays [N]

i opened my eyes to see the one and only jennie kim beside me. She look so cute when she sleeps.

(credits to owner of this picture

(credits to owner of this picture.)

I pinch her cheeks slightly causing her to wake up slightly. " ahhh, y/n!"

She kicked the blanket away from her and threw in to me. She sat up and started to whined.

I threw a pillow at her whike she giggled. And the morning started off with a pillow fight. I opened the curtains, ahh...the view is so nice.

So basically, jennie and i are in Hawaii for our holiday trip. Luckily, there are no fans chasing us at tge airport.

I walked to the kitchen and saw jennie cooking our breakfast. I backhugged her slightly so that she won't get shocked and drop out breakfast.

" what are you cooking?"

She leaned back on my chest a littke and replied, " pancakes."

I kissed her forehead before arranging the table. She placed the plate of pancakes on the table and we started to dig in.

She look at me worriedly and asked me if it was good.

I smiled," jennie Ramsey cooks the best."

( we can't deny the fact that jennie cooks good food)

She giggled and feed me a spoonful of pancakes. After finishing up breakfast, i started to plan for our trip.

So first stop is to the beach🏖.

Jennie wore a really...hot swimming suit. I mean...you know😉. I just wore a matching pants with her and walked to the beach.

" its so hot here." jennie started to complain.

" not as hot as you, queen." i joked

jennie punched me lightly in the chest making me pout.

" stop pouting, you look disgusting." jennie said, acting as if she is aboug to vomit.

I carried her up and ran to the sea. She screamed at my sudden move.

When we finally got tired of swimming, we sat on the sand and admire the beauty of the girls...urm...no the beauty of the view.

( caught you, y/n.)

There were alot of guys that tried to go near jennie making me slightly jealous. She still talked to them and it made me mad.

" you are pretty." one of them said.

" oh, thank you." jennie politely replied.

" a pretty lady like you should go out with me."

I clentched my fist and went up to them. I saw him trying to pull jennie closer to him which made me push him away.

Jennie was getting uncomfortable with him so she just hugged my arm.

" sorry bro, she's taken." i faked smile.

" tsk, she is with a ugle shit like you?"
he smirked

I pretended to sneeze, " sorry, i am allergic to bullshit."

He walked away in anger. I turned to jennie and check if he hurt her.

She hugged me tightly, " lets go home for Netflix?"

I nodded and pulled her close to me as if someone would snatch her away.

After returning home, we quickly wash up and cuddle on the sofa. We binge-watched a few k-drama. We were shocked when it was already time for dinner.

So, i brought her to a fancy restaurant to end the day.

" cheers!"

We drank a sip of our wine. I hold her hand tightly.

" Jennie, i was thinking about something..."

She tilted her head confusely.

I walked forward and kneeled down, taking out a box. I opened the box and showed her a ring.

" will you be the love of my life?" i asked her sincerely.

She covered her face with her hands as she was about to cry.

" yes! Yes!" she slightly scream excitdly.

I placed the ring onto her fingers and kissed her passionately. The crowd in the restaurant cheered for us.

All i could say is, i am the luckiest man/ woman alive.