He looked back at the Filipino student,who was massaging a spot around his arm. The grip Russia had on Philip was so strong,it left a mark that glowed a vibrant red on his skin.

"Ph-Phil...I'm sorry."Russia's voice was back to the soft tone,filled with concern and a bit of guilt.

"What was that for?"Philip asked,rubbing the mark around his arm.

"I'm sorry. I must've been lost in thought."Russia excused sheepishly.

"...It's fine,I guess."Philip sighed.

"Let's take care of that first."Russia told,holding out his hand.

"Okay."

Philip placed his hand on Russia's,and the two walked together,side-by-side. The Russian treated the mark,and the tutoring didn't start until it disappeared.

While the Filipino was writing calculations on his paper,he couldn't help but look up at Russia sometimes.

Russia was staring at Philip's paper,but his eyes told that he had his head in the clouds. His eyes were blank,and Russia seemed lost.

"Yo...You alright?"Philip called.

"...Huh?Oh,yeah,yeah,sure..."Russia said,almost in a whisper.

Philip stopped writing. He placed down his pen and leaned on the table. He laid the side of his head on the table surface,looking at Russia's face.

Seeing the Filipino seemed to snap him out of his trance. He blinked a few times before red filled his cheeks.

"Ph...Phil. You're pretty."Russia told.

That made Philip flinch. He sat back up and stared at Russia with a raised brow,and his cheeks were red. Then he chuckled,flipping his hair.

"Do I?"Philip cooed.

"Mm...Huh?No!I mean,yes,uh,yes no...I..."Russia finally seemed like he woke up into reality.

"Gotcha. Are you sure you're alright?"Philip asked."You seem...distracted. Which is weird,by the way."

"Do I?I mean,I guess I space out sometimes."Russia scratched the back of his head,a tint of pink appeared on his cheeks.

Philip smiled and returned to his math problems. Russia gazed at Philip. How embarrassing...

Russia looked away on his floor,thinking about Lily. A pretty face,good body,petite,and overall a lively person. Seems like the kind of girl ANY guy could want. Or at least,that's what they say.

Russia scowled. Just thinking about that girl angers him. What was she doing in that school?Why was she with Philip earlier?Easy. She's found her new target,that's why.

The Russian sighed,then looked at Philip tenderly. He smiled. Lily's eyes have landed on him,and Russia doesn't want Philip to go through something terrible.

"Philip,do you have plans this weekend?"Russia blurted out.

"I mean,yeah. I wake up,eat,stare into the abyss,eat,stare into the abyss again,eat,then sleep."Philip answered.

"Hm...Sounds like a busy schedule."Russia joked,and Philip chuckled.

"Why'd you ask?Do you wanna hang out?"Philip asked.

Russia smiled and nodded. Excitement filled the Filipino's eyes. He was grinning. Good. Russia will do anything to keep Philip away from Lily.

"We could go to a cafe on Sunday. I heard they give free hot chocolate."Russia suggested.