Tupur: May be this forest belong to you and your stupid master. But this whole bengal belongs to me.

Servant: What?

Tupur: Yeah, I am working for angrezi government. And they sent us here for land survey. Now think what will happen if I go and tell to my boss about you and your master living here illegally?

Servant afraid. Bondita laughs under the bedsheets.

Tupur: Do you want me to tell my boss about this?

Servant nods no and leave them to go. Tupur smirked and raised her accelerator.

Slowly it became morning and they are very near to Krishpur.

Kanaka is in high pressure because she knew that Bondita would learn all the truth and it may put her brother in risk again.

~In Hospital~

Kids are sleeping. Chandra is also sleeping partially.

Anirudh is looking at them. Nurse enters there.

Nurse: Sir, did they ate tablets?

Anirudh: Yes.

Nurse: Fine, now wake up them. It's fine to change the glucose bottle.

Anirudh: Now only they slept. And they are fine so need of glucose mlucose and all.

Nurse: Sir, but...

Anirudh: Please leave us alone. Once it become bright outside we all will discharge from here.

Nurse went to doctor and complaint about Anirudh. Doctor went to that room.

Doctor: Anirudh Roy Chaudhary, what's your problem? Why you are not allowing us to do our work? It is necessary to give them glucose. There are small kids. This accident might had threatened them. They need energy.

Anirudh: Doctor, their energy is their mum. My wife! But you people are not allowing me to search for her. Please, leave me out. I want to search her.

Doctor: Fine! Where will you search for her? That man said she is dead. He even showed you her Sanka pola. What else proof you need? Calm down, Anirudh.

Anirudh: No, she is alive. She need my help. Doctor you know very well, she is pregnant. And you know the complicated matter about her pregnant. She need my help now.

Doctor: Please, keep calm. If you are adamant then again we will inject you that hallucinogen. And injecting that drug twice to a normal man would give him an heart problems. Is it fine for you?

Anirudh worries and sits down quietly. Doctor changes glucose bottles for the kids.

In this meantime Tupur, Bondita and Chaya entered Krishpur.

Bondita's happiness can't be written in words.

Bondita: This way to hospital, fast!

Tupur: First you sit down. Don't stand like this. You are not a child. If I apply break then you could fall off then it will affect your baby.

Bondita looks at her.

Bondita: Tupur, for each words you are saying that I am your enemy. But why you are cared about my baby?

Tupur: Child is gift from God. They don't know friendship, enmity, revenge. They enter this world like a newly bloomed flower. They are fresh until and unless someone spoil it. Our enmity is within us only. Don't join it with your baby.

Bondita smiled. They reached the hospital. Bondita tries to get down. But Tupur stopped her by catching her hands.

Tupur: I know Roy Chaudharys always love to forget their promises. And so you too.

Bondita: No I never break promises.

Tupur: You told me that you will give anything to me if I help you.

Bondita: Yeah, but you didn't asked for anything. Fine, ask now.

Tupur: Promise me that you will not stop me from taking Tapur to my ashram. She will live there hereafter. I will give her a good life.

Bondita thinks on.

Tupur: Promise me Bondita!

Bondita runs from there saying that Tuesdays are days not meant for promising.

Tupur: Heyyy...

She shouted and followed her. Bondita went to receptionist and asks about Anirudh and others.

"Bhooodh, bhooodh" receptionist shouted.

Bondita: I am not Ghost. See, I am real Bondita.

She tries to touch her but receptionist goes backwards.

Receptionist: Someone please save me. Dead Bondita is here to meet her family.

Anirudh got jerked and rose up.

Doctor: Medical miracle! Bondita... Sorry, Ghost, why you are here? Hope you will not hurt us.

Bondita: I am not Ghost. And I ain't dead. I am alive. Where is my pati babu?

Nurse: I have heard from my grand ma that humans who die with unfulfilled wishes will come as Ghost. That's why Bondita's Ghost is here.

Bondita: Oh Shut up!

Anirudh comes there and was surprised to see Bondita. Bondita is arguing with nurse so she didn't noticed Anirudh. Anirudh's eyes filled with tears.

Anirudh: Bondita..

The place became silent. Bondita turned and looked at Anirudh. She can't believe her eyes.

Bondita: Pati babu..

Her eyes filled with joys of tears.

Rishta Tera Mera! Rishta Tera Mera!

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️