Chapter Thirty-Two

"How do pancakes sound?" Peter asks, as I walk into the kitchen.

"Sounds great!" I hop onto the counter next to the stove.

It is just us in the apartment, because May left for work a little bit ago. I ended up getting dressed in shorts and an oversized sweater with fuzzy socks so I can be comfy today. I let my hair air-dry, so now it is naturally wavy.

Peter reaches behind my head for ingredients in the cabinet and positions himself in between my legs. I pull him closer to me and go to kiss him but he swerves me. I stare at him in shock and he acts as if he doesn't notice, so I push myself off of the counter and get into a fighting stance. He still ignores me, so I playfully punch his chest a few times. Before I have time to react, he tackles and picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

"Ah! Peter!" I yell, giggling.

"You're as light as a feather!" He starts spinning me around.

"Put me down!" I hit his back and kick my legs around, but he holds me in place.

"If you say so!" He drops me down onto the couch.

I laugh as he looks down at me, his face flushed. He walks back to the kitchen and I sit on the couch, watching him try to find the pancake batter.

"Hey, do you know where the pancake batter is?"

"Are you even sure that we have any?"

"Found it!"

I shake my head, laughing as he holds it up in the air proudly. I join him in the kitchen and help him get the ingredients together to make pancakes. Peter likes whipped cream on his pancakes, so when he gets it out he looks very excited.

"Open your mouth." He says, holding it behind his back, as if I don't already know it's there.

"Why?"

"Just do it."

"Okay."

I open my mouth as he eagerly pulls out the whipped cream. I've never eaten it straight from the can, so right before it hits my mouth, I close it. The whipped cream is sprayed onto my lips, so I refuse to open my mouth.

"Oh come on, just try it! It tastes really good, I swear." Peter says.

"Uh uh." I shake my head.

He smiles and kisses me. I squeal with my mouth closed as he kisses the whipped cream off of my mouth, covering his own face with it in the process.

"A little help?" Peter asks sheepishly.

I roll my eyes and then kiss the whipped cream off of his face, inevitably getting it in my mouth, and deciding that it taste good. As I am doing this, Peter starts rubbing his own face against mine, trying to get the whipped cream back onto my face. I scream and lean back on the counter, out of reach from him.

Peter smirks as his face goes down to my thighs, wiping the whipped cream in a trail down my leg. I gasp in disgust and Peter laughs evilly.

"Ewww, Pete, it's sticky! Get it off!"

Peter watches my panic as he wipes his face off on a towel, before coming back to me. He bends down and props my leg up on his shoulder, before licking up my inner thigh, getting the whipped cream off. I watch him intently, wondering how he has made this sexual so quick.

"Peter." I groan.

He looks back up at me and smiles innocently. "What?"

I roll my eyes again before pushing myself up off of the counter. As I am walking away, Peter comes up from behind me, picks me up, and spins around until I am giggling again.