Chapter 47: Telling Someone

-Dylan's POV-

It was the next day and Tyler managed to come up to check on me.

My head hasn't stopped thinking about what happened to Brenda.

I need to tell someone about it.

It was just us in the the room so I thought I would tell my best friend.

"Hey Ty I need to tell you something," My mouth was dry from being so nervous.

"Yeah what about?" He asked putting his phone down.

"Brenda came to see me and uh.. She handed me a pregnancy test," I explained in little detail so it didn't sound as bad.

"Don't tell me this is going where I think it is,"

"She's pregnant... And the baby's mine," I said quietly incase anyone else could hear.

"WHAT!?" He shouted his expression shocked like he saw a pig fly.

"Lower your voice!" I murmured showing him the test.

"What! How could you - Aria's gonna be-," He Tyler whisper-shouted at me.

"Heartbroken, I know," This was just all a disaster. Why can't it all just be a dream?

"Dude you need to let her know. She deserves the truth," He was right she does. Tórres has been nothing but kind and patient with me.

"Yeah. I just don't want to break her it's all to much to soon," What if she breaks up with me?

"Well I'm here for you. Even though I don't agree what you've done ill always be your brother," He carefully leaned over and lighted tapped my shoulder. I half smiled, it felt so much better to say that. Like a weight I've been carrying had lifted over me.

~~

-Aria's POV -

It has been four days later and Dylan is due to come out of the hospital. However he has been acting weird around me like always on edge. I think it's because he doesn't like hospitals, hopefully he will be back to normal when he is back home. 

Walking in I passed him a cup of coffee, "Hi, the doctor said you can be discharged at half five,"

"Good, I'm fed up of seeing these same four walls. And I will be able to kiss you as much as I want without people seeing us," He added as I blushed and sat on his bed.

"I know but it's only a few more hours," I kissed his lips but a knock at the door interrupted us.

"Sorry I just wanted to come and check on you both," Dylan's mom said standing in the door way.

She has done so much for me. Everyone was asking if my boyfriend okay but Lisa made sure I was too. Making sure I was eating and drinking enough or just for general support.

It's hard seeing Dylan with his family, it made me so jealous. His fad talking about when Dyl was younger and how they played football in the garden all the time. Or when his mom tried to show him how to knit but he ended up tangled in all the wool.

It made me realise on how much I missed out on but I've known no different.

However now Dylan is my family.

"It's okay," I moved away from his and sat on a chair.

"I remember when me and your father just met we were inseparable couldn't stay away from each other for one minute it was-," She went to carry onn but got cut off.

"To much info mom," We laughed and played a game of cards to speed up time.

It was now 4:30pm and Dylan was getting more excited by the hour.

He seemed to be much better in himself. His eyes weren't as dark and puffy, he didn't have a tube coming out of his nose and only has one needle in his arm for a drip.

I still don't understand how Noah isn't in jail. All my worries just came back to me and my nightmares have gotten worse. Thinking every moment of everyday he could be coming after me.

It gave me relief that he didn't know what hotel I was in or where my boyfriend trailer was.

The show has been moved up to come out a few months later because Dylan couldn't work.

All the cast was to upset to concentrate so they decided to have a week off.

The nurses have been checking on him every hour to make sure he was okay to leave.

Neither me or Dylan have posted on social media so they knew something was up.

Debating I decided to send a post.

It was of me and Dyl's hand with a caption saying 'coming out of the hospital soon with this one'.

As soon as I posed it it blew up.

I hope you are all okay

Sending prayers

Get well soon

But then I came across some haters.

You deserved it

If only you didn't survive

Ugh I wish it was Aria in the car

I sighed and ignored them. To take my mind off it I got ready to discharge Dylan.

______________

Hii sorry i haven't posted in a week.

On Tuesday I'm going to harry potter world for the 4th time😭 at this point i might as well work there 💀

Ty for reading 📖!