Chapter 21: Kisses

Omg, did Dylan O'Brien actually ask me to be his girlfriend?!

I smiled, revealing all of my teeth ,"Yes! Of course I will be your girlfriend,"

He picked me up and twirled us around but I interrupted us ,"Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

"Is that even a question," We both laughed as he bent down and kissed me on my lips softly.

Jimmy caught me attention so I waved and went to walk over to him ,"Hey where are you going?" Dylan asked.

"Just to Jimmy, I won't be long," He nodded as  a reply.

"Hi Aria! We all loved having you on the show," Fallon smiled.

"Thank you! I had a great time," I replied, moving my hair out of my face.

"Everyone would love to have you back on the show so we can find out more about you two, if you don't mind,"

"I'll see if I can fit it in my schedule!" I didn't really have anything planned but I wasn't sure if I wanted to do another 'interview' thing just because it is so stressful for me.

"Great! See you around,"  Jimmy said as he walked past me to go and talk to one the producers.

I went back over to Dyl ,"They want me to come back on the show,"

"Are you gonna do it? I mean you were a natural up there," He wondered putting his hand in his front pocket.

"I don't know yet...Maybe. It's just so stressful, how do you do it?"

"Well you get used to it and Jimmy really likes you- which is a plus," He smiled reassuringly.

"Thanks Dyl, now lets get out of here."

We left the giant building hand in hand. He opened up the passenger seat of the car and gestured for me to go in, "Thankyou!"

He started the engine, "Can we go and get some food now, I'm starving!" I asked while my stomach grumbled loudly.

"Sure, where do you wanna go?"  I really wanted coffee from Starbucks but I was really hungry.

"Mcdonalds drive thru," I responded almost drulling at the thought of it.

We pulled up to the Stand, and ordered our food. Being as it was busy, we weren't in the queue long.

"Good call picking to come here," Dylan said parking into a lot.

We dug into the food, "I haven't had Mcdonalds in ages," I added talking a sip of my coffee.

"Hey, you got some sauce on your face," He leaned over and wiped it off.

I blushed and covered my smile. Jeez what was he doing to me!?

Once we demolished it Dylan asked ,"Wanna go back to your place?"

"Sure," I answered as I turned on the radio. The song levitating was on , "I love this song!"

Dylan rolled down the windows and turned the volume up for me. I put my hand into a fist and pretended it was a microphone.

"If you feel you need a little bit of company you met me at the perfect time, you want me,"  I sung smiling with the wind going through my hair. I put the 'microphone' out to Dylan

"I want you baby," He responded with the other part of the song and smirked which made me laugh.

"My sugarboo I'm levitating yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah," 

We finally made it to my apartment building and we both got out of the car. All of a sudden, I saw flashes like a camera...

oh no

Loads of paparazzi people came up to us asking questions, putting microphones in our faces, taking pictures of us.

"How do you know this place?!" Dylan asked raising his voice so people could hear him.

"Well it didn't matter before but now it does, We just watched the Jimmy Fallon show," A young man said smiling.

Great. of course. Now they know where I live.

"Lets get out of here," Dyl told me but more quieter so only I could hear. He grabbed my hand and covered me over all of the paparazzi. They all followed us. I got my keys, opened the door and quickly closed it. Kicking off my shoes, I walked over to the kitchen. Dylan put his arms around me, " Now I can do whatever I want with you,"

Slowly, he kissed me neck and moved up to my lips. My arms went around is neck and his went around my waist , "Do you want to-," My breathing got heavier ,"Do you want to watch a movie or-,"

"I've seem them all," He slide his left hand under my clothes. Then he picked me up and carried me over to my bed and lay me down. I helped his pull of his shirt.

Things were escalating, but I hear a knock at the door. I put my head back in annoyance, "Put your shirt back on," I ran my hand through my hair to make it look lets messy and cursed under my breath.

Quickly, I walked over to the door and open it.

"Oh my goodness! Aria I literally can't bel-," It was Addison with the biggest smile on her face but stopped talking, "Why is your lipstick all over your face?" 

Sh*t I forgot about that.

"Um I was just-," I went to say but Dylan walked out of my bedroom.

"Hey Addis-," 

"WHAT!!?" She shouted, grabbed my arm and walked into my room and slammed the door shut ," You and Dylan were- AHHHH YES!"  

"Shhh! And yes maybe," She was dancing around my bedroom like a crazy person.

"EEEEK! You have to tell me all of the details when he goes," 

"I will don't worry," I opened the door and saw Dylan laughing on his phone.

"I guess Torres told you but never mind us. You and my my bro T-Pose?" He put his phone down, I guess that's why he was laughing, messaging Tyler.

"WHAT!!" I shrieked smiling.

"I know! That's why I came 'round. Obviously at the wrong ti-," But I cut her off by hugging her ," Ari your squeezing me a little too hard,"

"Oh right sorry," I let go of her ," Dylan..." 

"I get it I'll go don't worry you have your girl talk. I'm gonna go over to Tyler's,"

"Thank you!" I quickly kissed him on the lips as he went over to the door ,"See you later,"

-Dylan's POV-

When I walked out of the door all I heard were them screaming and laughing. I chuckled to myself and headed over to T-Pose's house.

_________________

Sorry I had to spoil there moment lol

Thankyou for reading! This story has blown up through the past 2 weeks or so. It's crazy! Have a great day :)💕✨