Chapter 24: Traffic

I kept looking into his brown eyes and smiled.

"Hey, what you looking at?" He frowned while laughing.

"Nothing," I looked down sheepishly, "I'm gonna go and get a water,"

I went into the kitchen and got a water from the fridge. Suddenly, I felt warm arms go around my waist, "I want you to meet my friends," Dylan said burring his head into the crook of my shoulder.

"I have met your friends.. well one," I thought of Tyler and turned around so I could see his face. My arms went around his neck.

"Yeah but I think you will really get along with them," He looked at me and pouted.

I rolled my eyes, "Fine but only if you come to a party with me,"

"Deal! What party?" He asked

"I'm not sure about the details but Addi wants me to go with her," I turned around and opened my water.

"Okay just text me the info when you get it,"

I took a little sip of my drink ,"I will. But what friends of yours are we going to see?" I wondered. Dylan had a lot of famous friends.

"Some people I've worked with before... Like Thomas Sangster and -,"

He went to say more but I cut him off, "Wait. Oh my goodness. The Thomas?!"

"Yeah? It will be nice to catch up,"

Thomas was one of my favourite celebrities, being as I didn't really like celebs -at the time- that was a really big thing for me. I began dancing around and got really excited.

"What?" Dylan asked laughing at me.

"He is like one of my favourite celebrities!" I exclaimed, panting out of breath

"Well don't be getting a crush on him," Dyl joked.

"No one can replace you," I said, placing a kiss on his cheek.

We both smiled and he got his phone out of his pocket. I sat next to him and watched as he messaged Thomas

"Hey bro, I recently got a gf and maybe you and our friends wanna meet up and see her" He sent the message and forwarded it to people called Kaya, Ki Hong, and somone called eyebrows..?

Dylan put his phone away while we waited for them to reply.

I turned my attention to him, "Why did you want to know Addisons fav food?"

"Well Ty wants to ask her to be his girlfriend so I thought they could have a picnic ," He explained running his hand through his hair.

"What!!" That was such a good idea and I knew Addi was gonna love it, "That's an amazing idea Dyl,"

He looked and me and rested his head on my shoulder, I got butterflies just by his touch.

I still couldn't believe that my dad came to my house. I wonder what he wanted to tell me. It must be big news, otherwise he would have never came. How did he know where I lived? I've never told anyone, that I don't trust where I live.

I tried to get them thoughts out of my head, "UGH, I have nothing to wear to that stupid party!"

"Why Don't we go shopping together," Dylan said smiling.

"Okay, good idea" We both got up and put on our shoes. I grabbed my purse before we left and walked out of the apartment. Dylan locked the door for me and we walked out of the building holding each others hand. He opened up my car door for me, "Thankyou,"

I wanted to drive but he insisted he did so In the end I gave up.

While the car left the drive way, I put on the radio and sung along to the lyrics. After about ten minutes, we made it to all of the shops and got out the car. The first shop we went into was forever 1 but there was nothing in there that either of us liked.

Then we went into River Island and I saw a really pretty dress.

"That would look amazing on you!" Dylan exclaimed looking at it.

I grabbed it off the rack and looked at the price tag, "Woah, there is no way can afford this,"

"It's on me," He took it off me.

"But-you can't -I," I stuttered, really wanting it but it was so expensive and I felt bad if he paid for it.

"Don't worry about it,"

I sighed but gave in because it was really pretty and he was a celebrity so surely he must have money.. Right?

After we got both of our outfits we stopped by at a Starbucks. Of course I got my usual and so did Dylan. Thankfully, he let me pay.. Well I snatched his card out of the womans hand and handed her mine. It wasn't fair if he payed for everything.

"Torres, I was going to pay for that!" He moaned as we heard back to the car with our drinks.

"It's the least I could have done," I replied getting into the drivers seat of the car.

I drove out of the parking lot and onto the road. Dylan put on the radio and switched stations until he found one he liked. The car came to a stop as the traffic lights where red.

As I was waiting for green, I looked around and saw my father in the car next to mine.

_______

I literally can't believe i have over 5k views like whattttt
It may take me longer to update cuz I'm back to school 💕💕