Chapter 28: The Beach

"Yay! We're here!" Addison squealed as we all jumped out of the car with our belongings.

After five minutes of walking around, we found an area to chill at. Me and Addison put out the towels on the sand to sit on while the boys set up the sun umbrella.

Once we finally sorted everything out,  I took of my shirt revealing the black bikini that hugged my body shape. Addi took of her shorts and top too.

"Omg! We have the same bikini just in different colours," I exclaimed.

( ^^Addi's outfit)

( ^^Addi's outfit)

"Oh yeah! I love that colour on you," She smiled and sat down on the towel next to me.

"Thankyou, I love yours too," I complimented back.

We looked at both the boys because they went quiet. They were both staring at their girlfriends.

"Holy -," Dylan said checking me out.

"Has it gotten hotter?" Tyler wondered not taking his eyes of my best friend.

We both blushed and lay down to sunbath. The guys joined us and took of there tops so they were in their trunks.

Around half an hour later, Dylan asked if we wanted to go and play volley ball. It was all set up further down the beach with people playing.

"Sure!" I got up and took his hand. Addison mimicked my actions.

Once we got there I signed up for us. It was only a ten minute wait until our turn.

After discussing, we decided to do girls against boys. And of course me and Addi were going to win.

"Your going down!" Addison exclaimed as we high fived each other.

"No you guys are," Tyler challenged.

Us girls won the first round, the boys the second. We were tied, it came to the final round.

"Okay bro we got this," Dylan said to his partner hyping each other up.

"We have this in the bag," I hit the ball up in the air going onto the other side of the net.

Tyler hit it back instantly. Addison jumped as high as she could and whacked it over.

It went like this for a good few minutes.  Dylan hit the ball but not very hard. The ball hit itself against the net.

"YESS!" Me and Addi exclaimed jumping up and down hugging each other.

"We are going to get you for that," The guys ran to us so we ran away heading for the ocean.

The water splashed up our legs as we got deeper into the water. Dyl grabbed my waist and pulled me into him. I laughed and turned around to see his face. He bent down to my level and kissed my lips. Fireworks went of in my stomach.

After, I went to swim away but he caught me, "Where do you think your going," He picked me up bridal style, "I still have to get my revenge," I chuckled as he started swinging me around, "1...2,"

I squealed and closed my eyes.

"3,"  I got chucked into the water and made my way back to the surface, my hair soaking.

"Dyl!" I whined splashing him with the crystal clear water. He threw his head back in laughter.

~~~

The sun began to set and my hair was nearly dry again. Dylan and Tyler started a fire and started to cook a barbecue while me and Addi chatted sitting on a giant log we found. That was funny trying to drag it over to wear we were chilling.

"So what are you going to do about your dad?" She asked pulling her shirt over her head.

"I'm not sure. I mean it must be important if he wants to see me," I stated looking down. My dad ruined our father daughter relationship. My mom tried to fix it but only made it worse.

"Yeah maybe but-," She went to say but my boyfriend came over.

"What are you all talking about?" He asked sitting next to me.

Addi shot me a glance to say 'does he know' and I shook my head as a no.

"Pizza," I answered.

"Books," She commented at the same time as me.

I repeated what she said, "Books,"

But Addi repeated what I added, "Pizza,"

"Pizza and books," We answered at the same time nervously laughing.

"Food!" T-pose called and we all crowed around quickly. I instantly dug into it.

"Mm, this is delicious!" Dylan exclaimed as we all agreed.

The sunset was beautiful under the ocean and I was with my favourite people. How can life get any better than this?

Once we finished our food it began to go chilly. I put on my oversize tshirt but that didn't help.

"Hey are you cold?" Dyl asked as my lip quivered.

"Only a little," I replied as he dug around in the bag.

"Here you go," He pulled out his jumper, "I brang it incase it got cold,"

"Thankyou! But what if you get cold?" I took it and put it on. Unsurprisingly, It was very long on me but that made it more comfy.

"Don't worry about me," Dylan sat down next to me and I put in head in the crook of him neck.

"Aww look at you guys," Addison cooed.

I hid my smile and tucked a peice of hair from my face. To be honest, I probably should have put it up because I have sand in my hair but it will come out.

We chilled until it was around 9pm.

"Hey guys I'm getting tired wanna go back in a bit," Tyler suggested wiping his eyes with his hand.

"Yeah me too,"

Not long after he said that we packed up and got in the car. We all decided to go back to Addison's house together and crash there.

_______

OMG did u guys hear abt the new teen wolf movie coming out!? I'm litrally so excited!

Ty for reading i rlly appreciate it :) 💕