Chapter 30: Accident?

I went to walk away but he grabbed my wrist, "Torres wait please,"

"What do you really want from me? Is this just for 'fun'?" I've had to many people cheat and leave me in this lifetime.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that. Of course this isn't for fun I really like you. Let's just go back to them," We did go back hand in hand, "Hey guys. This is my girlfriend Ari,"

I smiled slightly and they all looked a little confused.

Around an hour had past, me and Kaya were talking just about random things.

"So how are you and Dylan doing?" She asked taking a sip of her drink.

"Yeah were great! At first I wasn't sure about getting to know him but I'm so glad I did," I explained my cheeks turning a light pink.

"Good to hear. Ever since that accident happened on set he never really seemed the same to me,"

What is she on about? Accident? When was this? Why didn't he tell me about it?

"Accident?" I asked with a slight frown on my face.

"Yeah.. Wait, oh no, did he not tell you?" Kaya scratched her head awkwardly.

"No but -," I went to say but she cut me out.

"Its not my story to tell," I could tell she didn't want to talk about it anymore. It must of been bad for her to say he hasn't been the same since.

"Okay..,"

Me and Kaya talked some more about the most randomised things: like what came first the chicken or the egg?

We all decided to take photos and post them on our Instagram's ect.

AriaTorres:  Havin' a great time with @Kaya_scold and @ThomasXstangstar 

Comments:

Kaya_scold: omg you did not post that 😂 Thomas be like 😗✌️

TheMazeRunner: Omg yes I love this content

ThomasXstangstar: I've been exposed! Dw I'll get you back

See more 2.1k comments

Dylan_O'Brien: It was a nightmare trying to take a selfie so @AriaTorres took this one

Comments:

Will: I look good as ever 😌

Dylan_loml: I love this pic

AriaTorres: dylan u need longer arms

See more 4.2k comments

I sent this one photo of me and Dylan pulling a stupid face and it literally blew up. My phone has not stopped pinging.

"Woah someone's popular," KI Hong laughed at me.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I broke the Internet posting that photo of me and Dyl," I turned my phone onto silent mode.

Not long after that me and Dylan decided to go because it was getting late.

"Wanna go to my house?" He asked as we got into the car.

"Sure, I bet your house is giant." I put my seat belt on and of we went.

For some reason I was a little bit nervous going to his place. It's a big deal isn't it? I think.

"It's big enough for me,"

Soon, we were at his place. It did look big from the outside. He opened up the door and went inside. I took off my shoes and looked around. His house was pretty clean compared to mine, there was only a plate on the counter.

We went into his bedroom and he grabbed me a top to put on. It was black with a pocket at the top.

"Here you can put this on," He passed it to me and sat on the bed.

"Thankyou!" I went to go into his bathroom to get changed but he called me back.

"Where are you going," He asked crossing his legs over.

"To get changed in your bathroom," I answered.

"You can get changed in here, it's nothing I haven't seen before," Dylan smiled and I stood there confused.

"How I-," I went to say but he cut me off.

"When you was drunk you got changed right infront of me,"

My eyes nearly fell out of my head and I was pretty sure my cheeks were bright red, "What!"

"It was a great view," He laughed as I hit his arm playfully.

I took off my top but stood the opposite way so he couldn't see me, "See you can't see me anyway,"

He stayed quiet while I finished changing and turned around to him.

"Did you realise that there was a mirror right infront of you?" He asked holding in his laugh again.

I rolled my eyes and lay on top of his bed. Of course, Dylan came up to me and put his arm around my waist. I smiled in content and rested my head on him.

"Hey Dyl," I said snuggling into him.

"Mm," He replied half asleep his eyes closing.

"Kaya said something about you being in an accident," I didn't know if I should've brang it up but it was playing on my mind.

_________ ______

This 1 is a little smaller but i had writers block so if u have any ideas plz comment them💕

Im still number 1 in DylanO'brien like what!!

TY for 11k reads i litrally can't believe it🤯💘